[H] Battlefield 2 Weekend 7/15 - 7/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
HBF2Weekend.jpg

Welcome to this weeks incarnation of our [H] BF2 Weekends!!

The maps that we used last week are as follows:

Rotating Vanilla Server:
Karkand
Mashtuur City
Sharqi
Gulf of Oman
Dalian Plant
Daquing Oilfields
Wake Island 2007
Shounga Stalemate

Rotating Special Forces Server:
Warlord
Ghost
Iron Gator

Armored Fury Server:
Operation Harvest
Midnight Sun
Operation Road Rage

Ventrillo Server:
Server: vent.bfggaming.com (69.12.30.135)
Port: 2366
Password: bfgg

If you guys want to add, remove or change any of the maps now is the time to speak up!! These maps will stay on until Friday night, at that time we will be changing over for this weekend’s play, if needed. Each map will be played for two rounds with a team swap.

If you need the server information you can find it by logging onto BFG Gaming.

The Games will begin at Noon Central Time on Saturday and Sunday. Please remember to add your [H] prefix into your name before joining up. Most of our in game handles are different, so this is how we’ll know it’s one of us.

For those of you who are interested my stats and handle can be found right here. I also have an X-Fire account which can be found by searching [email protected].

I would like to say a big Thank you to the kind folks at BFG for allowing us to make their servers our home. Remember guys, BFG is putting out good money on bandwidth and server rental each month, so why not make these servers your home every night.

Also I need to thank my good pal AtomicMoose for coming up with a great logo design!

Game on brah. Might have to reinstall BF2 and join in on the fun.

I'll be starting the festivities early if anyone wants to join me Friday night. I'll be on starting around 7pm pacific time. W00t! :D

Haven't played BF2 much so I'm still a nub, but I wouldn't mind playing with some [H]'s.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
I'll be starting the festivities early if anyone wants to join me Friday night. I'll be on starting around 7pm pacific time. W00t! :D

I'll be there Friday night and (hopefully) most of Saturday and Sunday. [H] BF2 weekends are great

WhyYouLoveMe said:
7pm PT = 10pm ET, right? If my calculations are correct then I should be there, nothing wrong with warming up on friday night and be ready for saturday pwnge:D

Rich what about that big talk you had with BFG guys, can you give any spoilers or something, curiousity is eating me.

bazylik said:
7pm PT = 10pm ET, right? If my calculations are correct then I should be there, nothing wrong with warming up on friday night and be ready for saturday pwnge:D

Rich what about that big talk you had with BFG guys, can you give any spoilers or something, curiousity is eating me.

10ET yes. :)

Rich - I echo Bazy's question. :p

No guys, I'm sorry but we're not ready to make any announcements at this time.

Believe me, you'll be the first to know. ;)

I'll be able to play Friday night. But I'm going on vacation early Saturday so I won't be able to play then or Sunday.

i don't work except house sitting...ill be there if we can actually get a game going :rolleyes:

Abyss and I were on for a bit at 7 PST, but I had to run. When I came back, nobody was on. Did a game get going?

I'll try to be on tomorrow but I'm not really patient when it comes down to waiting for 3 players for 2 hours.

I am finally getting dsl so I might play some BF2 with you guys sometime, I have had dial up since the beginning of time...I am happy... :)

I was on for a few hours tonight but I think the [H]ians bailed 'cause no one was on the BFG servers. (including me)

We have had some really good games over the past several weekends and I hop this weekend is no different. I hope to see y'all there. I will be on around 8pm central time. I too am not too interested in waiting to get a game going. But If it looks like we can get one going then I will join. I will join vent even if I am playing on another server, that way I will know when we do get a game going. Hope to see y'all there.

Home for the weekend from Uni. Might hop on later to preserve my mad Bf2 skillllz ;)

Really though, no BF2 for awhile really sucks. :(

Just calling out to [H]skulls. You found an enemy sniper and your picture is on
this site.

Alright where were you guys at last night? I logged into the vent server for a while and no one joined. And no one was on the server. Are we going to play or not? Come on you know you want to.

Axeldoomeyer said:
Alright where were you guys at last night? I logged into the vent server for a while and no one joined. And no one was on the server. Are we going to play or not? Come on you know you want to.

The festivities start at 12pm central. No one said they were gonna play last night except you. I don't think that warrants a "are we gonna play tonight or what" complaint. Do you?

Sorry... Didn't mean for that to sound like a complaint. :( In the past everyone seems to play in the evening. I for one, like some of the others that play still have to work during the day. Yard work and such. You know... Any way I will keep an eye on the server if anyone wants to join tonight.

I am sure that part of it has to do with bad timing on my part as well. I know that when I did check the servers and no one was playing.

Later...

Yeah that's kind of the issue is everyone just checks the servers (including me) and doesn't stay for a while to see if others join. Since there really isn't a lot of us we don't check it at the same time and end up leaving. It's just the way this has kind of worked out.

I'd stay longer if the server was stuck on a map like Dalian plant or Oman but not mashtuur city, not many vehicles to play around in

I'm gonna make one last stand on the rotating server. It's 915 CST, I'll stick around till 930 or so. Hope to see someone, or 10 someones, get on.

I hopped on the vent and met Daroy, who didn't talk, and then a-spied someone lounging about in the AF server and joined, hoping to get a game up. they left and I flew about for about half an hour.

Humm.

my vent is royally f'd. i can only talk in squads and not on vent, i dont know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back