[H]ardOCPer to the Rescue!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Who do you call when some kid is stealing your truck? You call HardOCP! Well, no, but you can at least count on Ken Williams, a verified HardOCP reader, from looking over his shoulder at his computer screen. Sweet OD LAN rig you got there with the quad display setup. Good job Ken. You da'man. Now turn off your damn adblocker! Thanks jkw!

"I wish I'd been paying closer attention because if I had seen that guy sneaking over into the garage, I would've been around in front of the garage with an AR-15," Williams said.

Ad blocker off!

btw, that's just my Linux box in the pic.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    931.8 KB · Views: 0
Good job, nice to see some people are still paying attention to the world around them even from a well equipped man-cave, and apparently a very [H]ard one at that. :)

"...police arrested the teen."

Well, that worked out okay. It's definitely worth beefing up the home surveillance kit a bit.

what is an add blocker? and get this man a beer or some signed [H] merch :p

I swear ABP keeps randomly resetting when I turn it off on certain sites. Not sure if it's because of ABP upgrades, Chromes upgrades, or Avira Prime or MWB dicking with settings. I actually like the ads on sites like [H] and ar15.com and regularly click through and buy stuff.

I wouldn't bother quoting troll posts - just more for admin to have to delete. Just report 'em and move on, gents.

Ad blocker off!

btw, that's just my Linux box in the pic.
Fellow Kansas Citian. Proud to have you as my neighbor. My 90 year old Grandmother in Law lives in Brookside, and I would be devastated if someone did that to her. Stay [H] and keep those camera's rolling.

I would love to see your camera setup.

I swear ABP keeps randomly resetting when I turn it off on certain sites. Not sure if it's because of ABP upgrades, Chromes upgrades, or Avira Prime or MWB dicking with settings. I actually like the ads on sites like [H] and ar15.com and regularly click through and buy stuff.

I had issues with ABP before I stopped using it (for a number of reasons), went to uBlock Origin and never looked back, has worked perfect and has never unwhite listed a site.

Kansas City in the house! Nice man. Great to see you watching out for others on top of, watching out for yourself.

I live near KU Med .... we just had our car broken into. First crime visited upon us in 6 years. We now want to get cameras like you.

Back