[H]ardOCP & ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DirectCU II Giveaway

Asus never fails to deliver quality, and the DirectCU II design would work extremely well in my nice roomy case. Better cooling means faster overclocks. Faster overclocks means faster frame rates at higher resolutions with more visual goodies enabled. What's not to like? I want one! :p

Death to Heat,instability,noise, and overpriced shoddy parts.
ASUS cures the above

"benefit your gaming and hardware enthusiast experience"

Its better than what I have now!!
Less heat!!!
cant wait to take it apart and overclock it to hell!!!

The DirectCU II Thermal Design will definitely help combat the heat in the Arizona desert and the GTX 660 Ti would be a major upgrade to my current system.

yeah the awesome DirectCU cooler will be appreciated on a daily basis. cool and quiet just the way I like it.

I own a ASUS Radeon 585 DirectCU card and I love this thing: not only its quiet and I can't hear it, its OCed to the performance of a stock 5870. Having a ASUS GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II would definitely get me closer to 60FPS in Battlefield 3 and have a card ready for future games (Planetside 2, Borderlands 2, Mechwarrior Online, others).

I admit I miss playing with nVidia cards and it'll be nice to have one again.

(this time I will pay attention to my PM box :D )

I'd love to get one of those 660ti's so I could OC the hell out of it and throw in a second for SLI in my rig. Same goes for that Maximus, I've been wanting to upgrade from Sandy to Ivy with PCI-E 3.0 support, but my P67 Sabertooth doesn't allow that. :rolleyes:

On top of that, it just matches my red/black themed 800D build so well. I haven't switched over to watercooling yet, and won't be able to for some time, so having a couple of these cards and a motherboard like the Maximus will help me get my Overclock on.

The Asus GeForce GTX 660Ti DirectCU II is the best of both worlds with fast, high quality performance and quiet, lower power consumption!

Reliability of the Asus name, the power of Nvidia graphics, and the less heat output of the GTX 600 series.

Would like to have an Nvidia card like the GTX 660 Ti to do some CUDA supported H.264 encoding and decent high-end gaming.

For me it's all about the DirectCU II cooler on the card. Its great to see that they use the same high end components from their top-tier cards on their more mainstream products it really makes this card stand out.

The ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DirectCU II provides stable 6 phase power and a 5 heat-pipe direct contact cooler to stay rock solid under any game and any stress!

Always love the cooling that comes with the Direct CU cards from ASUS. The 660Ti looks awesome!

Its more power efficient, runs cooler, and is more powerful than my current card!

i like the Super Alloy Power technologies, better power efficiency, stability, and reliability, along with

DirectCU II thermal solution for much lower temperature, ASUS GTX660ti DirectCU ll also delivers a

cooler and quieter performance!

This video card will be a great upgrade for me, I'm currently using a geforce 9800 and a core 2 duo 1.83. I play swtor with my brother and friends but its just barely playable. Ive been looking at upgrading my system for a few months now but every time I save up the money I end up needing it for something else

New and beefier DCII cooler with extra heatpipes will provide better cooling. Very efficient performer.

The cooling, reliability factor, competitive pricing.

Heard stories about the RMA process with Asus but I've returned laptops, motherboards and video cards with no problems. I've been a big promoter of of Asus for a while.

This video card is the final piece I need to finish my flux capacitor. Once installed in my trusty DeLorean I can then go back in time to make sure my parents end up together to secure my own future.

Just the kepler architecture alone would be tenfold to my gtx 460 768mb. The overclocking on these cards is insane!! Thanks [H]

Lower power requirements and much better performance than my GTX560 448

Super Alloy Power
ASUS exclusive Super Alloy Power, 2.5 longer lifespan, 35° cooler operations. With Super Hybrid Engine to intelligently monitor and control power management and a 15% performance boost.
DIGI+VRM ASUS
6-phase Super Alloy Power and DIGI+VRM provides up to 15% better power efficiency.
DirectCU II Thermal Design
ASUS exclusively engineered DirectCU II technology to provide 20% cooling operations and up to 5x quieter performance.
I also like the fact that it is a full size card.

The DirectCU II cooling will definitely help keep the temps down in my gaming rig which is always a welcome improvement, not ignoring the massive performance increase over my current card.

Thanks for the chance!

Asus build quality is above average and the custom cooling makes this card all the more worthwhile. I've been riding on an 8800GTX for a while now but sadly it can't reach the max resolution of my Dell SP2309w in many games. Also, the 8800GTX I have has given me a harsh lesson on the value of custom cooling solutions as this thing can heat up a room which is especially brutal during these Texas summers. I'm always looking forward to the day when I can update this rig to something more powerful, efficient and sexy. ^_^

Edit: Wow, I just looked at that Asus motherboard and I must say I'm blown away by the features. Hot damn!

Last edited:
Powerful. (GTX 660 TI base + Super Alloy Power)
Quiet & Cool. (Direct CU II Design)
Efficient. (DIGI+VRM Digital Power Design)
Multi-Monitor Capability. (NVIDIA Surround)
Meets Latest Standards. (DirectX 11.1 and PCI-E 3.0 supported)
Versatile. (Dual-Link DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI ports included)
Affordable. (Starting at $300)

These features and others, on the ASUS GTX 660 TI DirectCU II Card show that ASUS is committed to applying some of the finest quality features and components available for a performance video card, at a affordable price.

ASUS. The recommended choice for the discerning buyer.

Still have my ASUS 9600xt from back in the AGP days running video for my file server. ASUS quality is what make them #1.

1. Super Alloy Power makes my computer last longer and use less power
2. The optimized heatsink and fins to keep my computer cool
3. Newest Nvidia chip for dx11

I could use this to play the latest games~!

With its 2GB GDDR5 and 6008 MHz memory clock speed the ASUS GTX 660Ti is light years ahead of the competition! With a max resolution of 2560 x 1600 it is possible to have a display that was only in dreams. Throw in the fact that it has the ASUS Utilities & Driver GPU software, you can tweak the settings of the card to your hearts content! This is the graphics card that all gamers have been dreaming of! I know I cant wait to take a spin on one!

What would an ASUS GTX 660TI DirectCU II do for my gaming experinece? Well, I currently have a GTS 250. So the better question to ask is "What WON'T it do for my gaming experience?!!

I guess it won't allow me to play my games by direclty jacking my brain into my PC, but I can't do that now, so that's about all on the short list of what won't change. :D

You can always tell when I launch a game now... the fan revs up like a jet, and the lights start to flicker. With that impressive DirectCU II cooler design, my neighbors wont even know I'm home! It's got two fans and five copper tubes... FIVE! my GTS 250 has some plastic and few dust bunnies (I know.. I hear them screaming every time I turn on my PC).

Add onto that the Super Alloy Power and Super Hybrid Engine, and... wait... Ok.. first off, that just sounds cool. It's one of those things that enhances my gaming experience without me even playing a game. I just tell people "Yea... I got Super Allow Power." :cool: ...and they will think I'm some gaming champion. But anyway, add on the power efficiency, and that card will run faster and cooler than anything I ever had before. Which is awsome, considering my left calf has a permanent sun burn from always being next to my tower.

Now, I don't overclock. Why, you say? Have you ever tried to overclock a GTS 250? It's got three speeds: "Normal", "straining", and "I don't think so". Features like the DIGI+VRM digital power managment, and GPU Tweak software (which looks pretty sweet!) would allow me to overclock with confidence and push that GTX 660 to its limits.

My rig would render faster, look sharper, and run quieter than ever before, and that graphics card would paint me a world that I would soon forgot is not real.

So, in short... the ASUS GTX 660TI DirectCU II would CHANGE MY LIFE.

And with that ludicrous amount of CUDA cores, I can farm out my GPU to some distrubed computing when I'm not gaming, and who knows, it could even change someone else's life! ;)

Back