[H]ardForum not loading from work

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
Seems like something in this new template / format has broken. While I can successfully load up the site from home, when I'm at work all I get is a "Page cannot be displayed" error in IE, asking me to troubleshoot my connection. Never had that problem at all with the older design. I also noted this morning that Avast AV was detecting something as being malicious as well, which had never occured with the old design. This might be contributing to the page not loading at all.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for reference, not to attempt to add to all the other issues that the new design has invoked. :)

Ax

Seems like something in this new template / format has broken. While I can successfully load up the site from home, when I'm at work all I get is a "Page cannot be displayed" error in IE, asking me to troubleshoot my connection. Never had that problem at all with the older design. I also noted this morning that Avast AV was detecting something as being malicious as well, which had never occured with the old design. This might be contributing to the page not loading at all.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for reference, not to attempt to add to all the other issues that the new design has invoked. :)

Ax

This is likely a DNS issue. We are still getting things all ironed out.

I had this earlier and realized my shortcut was directly to the UserCP page (which no longer exists), so make sure you're navigating straight to hardforum.com.

Back