[H]ardforum current Guildwars guild members ONLY

Tygerwoody

Gawd
We need some kind of way of keeping up with who is at what lvl and what class. That way we can find group members from the guild alot easier. So anyone who is in the Hardforum guild post your name/lvl/class here. When you feel like updating your current lvl(or make a new character) just edit your old post. Do not create a new post after you currently have one.

Sarlaiel Gangrelore 18 Necromancer/Warrior

Eltharion Telcis W/Mo level 17
Imrik Ascenarion E/Mes level 4

Telcis is at the Venttits Refuge (sp?) and Imrik is at Acalon City (post)

I'm one of the officiers so give me a pm if you wanna party up. i gotto do some bonus's and i even got some quests back at Ascalon.

This thread is already doomed...you need to put where you are at in the game as well so ppl can know if they can group as well as your aim.

Huxley Maximus
level 16 warrior/monk

At kryt town area

aim edrick77

Main play times

630pm-10pm M-Th

sometimes on weekends

Always ready for a group. Like to charr hunt, want to checkout dragons gullet as well with another person or a group.

Arbiter Koresh
Level 15 Elementalist / Ranger
Currently Drake whoring

on from 2pm-???am

Deuce Halo - level 8 Warrior/Necro
Kitti Hawk - level 7 Elementalist/Mesmer

On at various times - kind of unpredictible given my current schedule, but always willing to group up with someone at my level.

Ezteh said:
Arbiter Koresh
Level 9 Elementalist / Ranger
Currently in Piken square doing the Althea's Ashes

on from 2pm-???am
I am lvl 11 warrior monk. I just finished the ashes quest so we could probably team up tonight around 630 if u want thar

wfalcon said:
Deuce Halo - level 8 Warrior/Necro
Kitti Hawk - level 7 Elementalist/Mesmer

On at various times - kind of unpredictible given my current schedule, but always willing to group up with someone at my level.

Like you got anything better to do ya gimpy puzzy. :p

huxley said:
I am lvl 11 warrior monk. I just finished the ashes quest so we could probably team up tonight around 630 if u want thar

I finished it thanks to lv16 w/mo with a dragon sword, man that guy was a tank didn't die once

thanks any way

updated my first post

Ezteh said:
I finished it thanks to lv16 w/mo with a dragon sword, man that guy was a tank didn't die once

thanks any way

updated my first post
No...I was saying I was done with the ashes quest and asked if u wanted to do some of the side quests ;D

huxley said:
No...I was saying I was done with the ashes quest and asked if u wanted to do some of the side quests ;D

oh,
ok I'll be in piken around 6:30 central time

Ezteh said:
oh,
ok I'll be in piken around 6:30 central time
Was that you that ended up grouping with us? That was a good time.

Its Friday night everyone, so I can get some gaming down :D

Seems like not many people are out of Ascalon yet, so I guess I can help that tonight :)

Maybe my E/Me can get some well deserved playing time.

What's up with this "ONLY" crap... you guys have your own forum you know? :rolleyes: I could still party with you guys or no?

b1m2x3 said:
please please please can we get new capes...

No. its cause we are the SS [H]ard. :D

How many of you guys here are at the dragon lair? I wanna go to the hall of heros and own people, and these stupid n00bs dont know how to focus fire :mad:

I think I'm only a level 3 Necro. Nasty Savage. I haven't gotten too motivated to group yet, gonna need some [H]elp soon though...

Back