2 GB Patriot RAM (PC3200, 2x1GB)
74GB Raptor HDD
200GB Maxtor SATA HDD
LITE-ON DVD+/-RW

Jetway Mini-Q
AMD XP 2500 Barton
512mb PC2700
onboard GF MX440

Plain jane setup for now. Am going to upgrade to 1gb of ram and a 6600GT or better this week. Also have a H2O setup from my old computer I am going to toss in this weekend. Just using it as a temporary setup untill I can afford a AMD 64bit system.

Jeebus! I'll bet I'll be the oldest member with the oldest SFF, I just reserrected an SV24 Shuttle. :p A buddy gave it to me years ago because it was dead. :eek: I fixed it So I want in this here club. :D

the few the proud the sff... count me in.
antec aria
athlon 64 2800+ 754
1 gig 2700
seagate 120
lite on dvd rw
6600gt

joining the club. built the SFF system and i absolutely love it.

Shuttle SN85G4V3
athlon 64 3400+ newcastle
2x512 ocz TCCD
300Gb Seagate SATA
leadtek 6600GT
PVR-500 MCE
NEC 3540 dual layer DVD-RW
windows Media center 2005.

Guys, Need advice on the following,
1. I have a 3200+ DTR should i put that in my shuttle instead of 3400?
2. anyway to add a 2nd hard-drive on this system?
3. can i replace the stock fan in the 6600GT to passive cooling?

I'm in as well!!!!
Chemming mATX case
P4 3.0ghz H/T 64bit 800mhz fsb (socket 775) cooled with ZALMAN CNPS7700-CU
Radeon 9800pro cooled with a ZALMAN cooler
2gigs G.Skill ddr4000
36.6gb Raptor hdd
200gb WD sata hdd
Audigy 2 ZS
TDK 12x dual layer burner

im in!

Shuttle SK41G

Athlon XP 2200+ Thoroughbred B
1gb Kingston PC2700
Maxtor 200gb PATA
NEC ND-2510 DL DVD+RW
eVGA Geforce 6800NU Unlocked to GT speeds
and a Tribute to Jimi Hendrix mural i did with a sharpie under the faceplate.

Its the SEXIEST socket A SFF around!!

shuttle.jpg

and i almost forgot!

ATI TV wonder.

I use it to capture my halo battles, hehe....sticky montage coming soon!

Well i flucuate in and out allot but i found a really neat rig and ill be putting it together this week, as of right now i think im gonna kepe it for more than 2 weeks :D

Pentium-M Sonoma 1.6/533FSB 2MB L2
AOpen i915GMM-HFS
eVGA 6800GS
2x1GB Mushkin HP3200 2-3-2-6
2x36GB Raptors in RAID0
Silverstone SG01 Black Case
Either TTGI 550w Modular or Antec NEOHE 430w

And maybe an audigy?

We'll see...

New to the [H]ard forums here. Really good info :D Lots of intelligent posters ;) and I guess my qpack and I are in the club :cool:

If you wish to join this club you must put your title in your sig or you won't be counted on the list.

Normally it will be "SFF Club Member". If you are an officer it will be "SFF Club President"...as an example.

Private message Steeeeve, Michigan PC, or TheBlueChanell to be added.

Check out www.sffclub.com!!!!!
------------------
President: Michigan PC
Vice President: TheBlueChanell
Treasurer/Manager: Steeeeve

President of Shuttle Division:
Arkanian
President of Qpack Division: Votey
President of Silverstone Division: TESLA

Motherboard Maniac: Dillusion
Case Designer: Jen
Research Engineer: svet-am

Honorary Members:

Members:
CRaZYMoFo
lt_shiro
Scar1.8T
chambersc
CapnBiggles
DMarti
Treyshadow
aiya
DSF767
[RCKY] Thor
igl00jx
Uncle Toxie
m0s3s27
RadCliffeX
sabrewolf732
MassiveOverkill
chameleoneel
Dell Dude B120
Myrandex
Atticus_gamer
phillyp1982

Pending Addition of tag to sig:
BurntToast

------------------
Remember!! To join do the following:
  • Add "SFF Club Member" to your signature
  • Private Message an officer to confirm membership

I am pretty sure Massive/Burnt Toast were also in. At least I'm positive massive showed interest in it. Also, Dillusion should be renamed Mobo Maniac. Good Job Steeeeve

Seems like a small club

Ya'll need to add some more members, and I think I am a fine candidate!

Toss me in

2 X-QPacks, 1 SN25P and another SFF in the works.

SHUTTLE SN25P
Opteron [email protected]
2GB (2 X 1024) DDR (500) PC-4000 OCZ EL Gold Gamer Ext. XTC
XFX7800GTX
36GB Raptor
Lite-On It DVD Burner

QPACK BLACK
AMD64 [email protected]
JetWay A210GDMS-Pro
2GB (2 X 1024) DDR (500) PC-4000 Mushkin Xtreme
BFG 6800GTOC
120GB Seagate IDE
Lite On it CDRW/DVD

SHUTTLE SB51G X2 Units
P4 [email protected]
80GB Seagate PATA
Onboard Video
Lite On it CDRW/DVD :p

make me a member I have 2 sff's both iwill's some p4 one and then my dual opteron zdmax

If i stacked two SG01s ontop of each other, could i still be in, if im using a mATX motherboard?

yes,

all members that PMed me have been added...see list provided 2 posts above this one.

Guess it is past time for me to join this! [H]ard SN25P with what as far as I can tell the first 7900GTX in a shuttle!

A lot of new members...check it out!

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1029104803&postcount=178

SFF Club News:

• It seems that our president, Michigan PC, has been MIA for sometime now. I was wondering if any of you thought that maybe we should move up TheBlueChanell to president and then elect someone else as VP.

• [*]It would be nice if someone could come up with a Shuttle FAQ so I could add it to my Qpack FAQ I have.
    [*]Any suggestions to make this club actually useful and not just a waste of sig space would be nice. I have a few ideas such as maybe making a price list for common SFF parts or maybe a SFF Club recommended section...any ideas?

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve :D suggested that I post this idea I had:

i'd like to see a listing of the various SFF chassis (like the X-QPACK, Aria, etc) that has their physical dimensions such as clearance from CPU to the structural bar or how far back a PCI/AGP card can go before interfering with the 5.25" bay. Things like that make my planning a build much easier.

I'm just getting into the SFF arena (currently converting every PC in our house to SFF), so this kind of info is really beneficial to me as I pick quiet coolers that are the proper height/width. I'm an engineer, so if I had the numbers, I could draw up pretty decent looking plans in AutoCAD or something that we could post.

My wife is migrating to a QPACK, I'm going to an Aria, and my HTPC and file server are going to totally different SFF cases, so when I'm done, I'll have a wealth of data to contribute.

We also might wanna do a SFF recomended kinda page....a "uniform" recommendation for people that commonly ask the question "what to get"

Do i meet the requirements to join :D

Systems: Shuttle XPC SB61G2 || P4 3.2Ghz Prescott || ATI X800XT AIW || 2Gig GSkill PC4000 || Audigy2 ZS || 1x300Gig || 1x200Gig || Sceptre X9G-Gamer Monitor

New System Coming soon:
Black X-QPack, ECS K8M800, Sempron 3100+, 1Gig PC3200, 160Giger, and video card is undecided yet.

Working on a new system:

P4 631 65nm
ASUS P5LD2-VM
2x1GB XMS DDR2-675
ATi X1800XL
Silver SG01 + Silver DVD+-RW
Liberty 400w
Fatal1ty VGA cooler + CPU cooler
Audigy 2

Hoping for 3.8-4ghz to make me happy :)

CRaZYMoFo said:
Probably because he already has one?

Ya, im keeping the VC, SC, PSU...Im actually not sure if i want that system, i could also get a:

DFI RS482
Opteron 144 (CAB2E 0546FPMW)
2x1GB G.SKill DDR1 6-3-3-2.5?
X1800XL
Liberty 400
Audigy
Silver SG01
160GB HD
Fatal1ty Cooling...

Yay or nay?

Steeeeve said:
A lot of new members...check it out!

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1029104803&postcount=178

SFF Club News:

• It seems that our president, Michigan PC, has been MIA for sometime now. I was wondering if any of you thought that maybe we should move up TheBlueChanell to president and then elect someone else as VP.

• [*]It would be nice if someone could come up with a Shuttle FAQ so I could add it to my Qpack FAQ I have.
    [*]Any suggestions to make this club actually useful and not just a waste of sig space would be nice. I have a few ideas such as maybe making a price list for common SFF parts or maybe a SFF Club recommended section...any ideas?

I can be a VP, I can be a pres, and i can make a shuttle FAQ (Ive owned several, just not right now).

I think it would be cool if we could get in touch with the monarch guy or the frozenCPU guy and maybe have an SFF club coupon code or something once a month thats only available in this thread for us. I also think we should have FS/FT anncoucnements like the HTPC section does, where users post good deals from FS/FT on SFF equiptment, i always see QPACK's, mATX mobos, etc being sold that you guys ask for bu i let them pass.....

I just havnt been around as much as i would like. I agree with what steeeve is trying to do. I would like to move steeeve to the position as "Manager". As manager he will be overseeing everything and continue to keep everything running smoothly. I will be in once a day to check up on everyone also. He will be incharge of everything and i will be talking to him often.

I am still the "SFF Club President", Steeeve as "Manager", Blue as "VP"
Other than this, the officer list is unchanged.

-Please Remember to follow procedure to sign up
-Pm me with any questions
-Pm either Michigan PC, TheBLueChanell, or Steeeeve to Join

Back