[H]ard people in MA?

File

Gawd
Ludlow MA, 5 minutes from chicopee, indian orchard, springfield and belchertown.

age 15 =\ fear

Arlington , MA here, holla!

Yo Itstoohot, didnt know you poked around here too ;)

www.thebadlans.net

www.nelp.net

www.lanchelms.com

3 of the best LANs in NE ive ever been too! I never miss one!

*edit*

This is Shady, the damn site registration thing hasnt sent my email in WEEKS to activate, so im on HaVoCs name :p

How's the [H] guys holdin up to the MA cold? hehe

I got no school tomorrow because its so fucking cold, its supposed to be -35 with the windchill tomorrow and they don't want the kids getting frostbite

Lime, i feel your pain (cough, LOL, cough). Hehe, no school for me 2, 4 day week at the least!

Heheh, -40ºF, a tad bit on the chilly side.

There is one major benifite to living in the NE, Snow days! I pitty all the people in the deep south that have never had a snow day, they are missing out!

Straight from the whaling city - New Bedford, Ma. [its fraggin' COLD!]:cool:

We need to get a big [H] Lan party going on here in MA. I've got a server, and I'm working on getting a 24port switch. Maybe we can all pool together our equipment, and get a nice LAN party going. I live down near Taunton. LMK whatcha guys think!

My current rig isn't even capable of running many games, come June I build my college system and I'll be set for the summer!

Originally posted by Lime
We need to get a big [H] Lan party going on here in MA. I've got a server, and I'm working on getting a 24port switch. Maybe we can all pool together our equipment, and get a nice LAN party going. I live down near Taunton. LMK whatcha guys think!

I've got 137GB worth of Game Patches/Demos/etc on my server, I'm game.

Stupid question, but anyone got an extra rig they would liek to haul if this goes through?

Newton, MA

<-- 16

Nantucket is great, I stay there almost every summer for a week or two.

Originally posted by bgwin
Stupid question, but anyone got an extra rig they would liek to haul if this goes through?

i got an extra 3 year old pc if i come (which is almost sertanly NEVER going to happon:p). gona try ocing it tomorwo, see what i can do with it

Agawam, Ma.
Home of Six Flags New England, formerly Riverside Park.
I'm 53 kids!

Live in Marblehead (Northshore)
Goto School in Danvers (St Johns)
Work in Woburn (Summers)

I'll be 18 in May. Wowzerz [H] all over MA :D

Live in Wilton,NH
Work in Cambridge,MA (MIT)
age is 30something

I am always up for a LAN!
and UT2K4 and BF:Vietnam should be out in time for the Fall River LAN!

hey all
I live in Western Mass, Great Barrington to be exact.
At school At WPI, overall great school, lackinging in the female department though...
I'm 19

Didn't know this was here. I'm from Quincy, going to school in Boston right now.

Fall River area native here (work in Quincy though).

Hey AoL_Is_My_EnEmY, your LAN party looks cool. Reminds me of when I held a LAN party at the Holiday Inn in the Taunton industrial park a few years ago. :D

Back