[H]ard|ocp is #1 , Way to go guys!!

Good stuff...been waiting a while for this.

Awesome job to all the folders out there.

Hey, I never miss a thread party!

w00t!!! We're #1! We're #1!

Oh, yeah... [serious mode = ON] Great work everyone. Let's continue folding for the world, not for ourselves. The points are meaningless. [serious mode = OFF] But we've still got more than the Australians! We win! We're the best folders in the world!

Whether you're into the points or not, it's great to be on top. It either means we're the best (if it's a competition) or we're simply helping out more than everyone else (if it's not). Either way, it rocks!

Nice front page numero uno pimpage! Thanks Kyle, and great job [H] We've got a good stride, lets push a bit more and put some distance between the "also-rans"

(Playful poking to OCAU - this is the best competition on the planet, no matter who wins [H]umanity is in the winners circle!)

it's a good time to be a part of team #33. While my measely 4,500 points seems worthless, i'm glad and proud to be a part of this. :D :D so w00t!!!!

OMFG, I was jus like "hey Ima see ho close we are to beating the australians..." "HOLY MOTHERFUCKINGSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!" "W000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!!"

Grats guys, Awesome work from all the big [H]itters and the new [H]ordlings (muwhahaha.) Now... there's this supposive duck award they're suppost to be sending our way???

SulSeeker said:
Grats guys, Awesome work from all the big [H]itters and the new [H]ordlings (muwhahaha.) Now... there's this supposive duck award they're suppost to be sending our way???
It is found in this thread here . Have a looksie!

GG

Now to keep adding more boxen, to ensure the Aussies stay behind... far behind. :)

Congrats Guys! Let's keep this pace up through summer and put an end to this little battle we have going.... well... nevermind.... let's just keep them borging to try and retake the #1 spot! [H]umanity wins in the end!

Keep on Folding!!

OSUguy98 said:
Congrats Guys! Let's keep this pace up through summer and put an end to this little battle we have going.... well... nevermind.... let's just keep them borging to try and retake the #1 spot! [H]umanity wins in the end!

Keep on Folding!!

OSU nice unauthorized link there :D :p

I was wondering who was going to bring it up... or if he would clue in and fix it first ;)

KodiakStar said:
I was wondering who was going to bring it up... or if he would clue in and fix it first ;)

I was going to click it to see if it was something juicy but I am at work :p

Spectre said:
I know i was being a smart ass ;)

When arent you? Kiddin ;)

Yea.... i was afraid to click the link too.. and im at home today

(Alternative Work Schedule r0x0rz)

I think it's something with Hardfolding.com... King mentioned something about it yesterday here.......

I dunno?

It's even like that on the bottom of my hardfolding stats page here...

Keep on Folding!!

just wanted to congragulate everyone on our overtake and a big thanks to OC Aus. for being a great source of motivation and competition for us. =)

Chris_Kozlowski
[H]orde, Rank #52

Congrats everyone...I just loaded the client today and started on my first WU. CONGTARS!

LaTech said:
Congrats everyone...I just loaded the client today and started on my first WU. CONGTARS!

Make sure you subtract your boxen from the D to 500 thread. And welcome

Welcome LaTech. Good luch and let us know if you need anything.

I really hope you can b0rg as many as you say you can ;)

Good news for K* is... I put my OC back on my AMD machine.. and its running steady without any abnormal shutdowns...

soon I will try turning F@H back up to 100, from 75... so a couple more ppd for the Horde..

As I post this congratulations to the [H]orde, I realise that the song I'm listening to describes it the best:

"Risin' up, straight to the top
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger"

Amen. :D

Hey!!! Good job us!!! I just noticed we pulled into the lead.

We're only up by ~15k points ... really goes to show what a close race it is. All it would have taken was one person the the 15k range to have never picked up folding and we'd still be chasing.

Congrats to everyone ... and let's keep it up!!!

Back