[H]ard Networking Meetup

killerasp

Gawd
Hey. Would anyone in the NYC area be interested in a monthly meetup.

I figure it would be a good time for other networking professionals to meet up, drink, eat good food and also talk about whats hot in the field of networking. Who knows, maybe we do some war driving or something really nerdy. :p

Looks like we could create some kind of East Coast [H]ard meeting? I live in VA.

machwireless said:
telecom sales and repair development.

basically imma sales rep that does repair.

if you enjoy talking about networking and also find eat and drikning fascinating...then why not!
:D

NYC 'cause I don't want to go far.
Everyone should come to me because I am fancy.

How about a compromise?

Come to Oklahoma and I'll supply the kegs of Guinness. :D

Only catch is you have to help me deploy my new network (whenever Cisco ships it!)

I'm in the Philadelphia area. New York could work if I have plenty of notice to plan.

-Robert

DarkOne_BW said:
How about a compromise?

Come to Oklahoma and I'll supply the kegs of Guinness. :D

Only catch is you have to help me deploy my new network (whenever Cisco ships it!)

Let's see - go on a trip, write it off as a training expense, drink lots of kegs of Guinness, and help deploy a network. What's not to like? Now if only I could persuade others to see it like that ;)

I vote for DC as the east-coast meeting ground - it's right in the middle of the east coast, how much easier (for me) can you get? :)

I'm in Phoenix, AZ mostly year round, except i'm going to be in CT from Dec 9 to Jan 8. Would be cool meeting up at that time in NYC

Back