[H]ard members in milwaukee

Projkt4

Weaksauce
Hey, just wondering how many hard members go to Node on north avenue? I try and be there a few times a week, its really a good hangout. good java, cheap internet, good people. anywhoo, let me know who hits up this [H]ard spot.

I assume he is referring to the big one in Wisconsin.

I go there every once in awhile. My best friend lives near there over by the East Pointe Shopping Plaza near Water St. We are setting up his downstairs for some LAN parties this spring. What games do you play? We were both big Quake III players. We have been mostly playing SWG lately. Waiting on Doom III. :) My new system gets here from NewEgg on Tuesday. Can't wait. I'm probably going to check out UT2004. Hopefully the running through mud feeling is gone. My AIM name is OCZ Diezel if you want to chat.

I was thinking of the milwaukee in Wisconsin. the game taking the most of my time is generals zero hour, but im partial to any FPS. you will find a lot of Q3 players at node.

That'snot the place ran by Kyle Ingrelli is it? A guy with short red hair.

Well shiznit....

Me and my 2 roomates live in St. Francis. We all used to live up on the eastside. Got sick of the parking impossiblities. Any of you guys going to the Midwestern Lan thing in Waukesha? This one is full but I am thinking about going to the next one. Any of you guys play Forgotten Battles or Rise of Nations?

Back