[H]ard karts

RallyMK1

n00b
There are many great things being done in the name of [H]ard around here: some of us endeavor to better the world by folding for team hard, some search for extraterrestrial life with Seti@home, and I'm sure there are even more things out there to do for the team. Well, I plan on racing under the banner of [H], and I invite anyone else in here whose soul burns in competitions of karting and shells. I'm RallyMK1 in Mario Kart as well, and if you see this icon
DKjr_Hocp.gif

get ready for a good race ;)
I hope to see some of you around in there!

On the gamecube version, yes, but unofficially. I think they mean the new DS version, which is the first game to use Nintendo's new free online service, www.nintendowifi.com

Yeah, I mean the DS version. It's more like the N64 version than the GC version, but I'm extremely happy with that. Now that I think of it though, it would have been a nice little addition to have 2 player co-op like GC as a multiplayer option.

I got the guild idea from 4colorrebellion.com. It's not very organized, but maybe we could do it better here.

If you don't mind, CreamySoupUSA, I'll add you to my list after I get off work (3:22 over here in Central now, and I get off at 5).
And for that matter, I'll add anyone with the [H] in their logo. Just post here or PM me with your code.
Here's mine: 403786-395524

jrbryner said:
Can you play Mario Kart online?

You can do it through emulation using ZSNES or through Zbattle which is kind of like an online matching system for whatever game you want to play.

I'm so, so tempted to just go to EB and get a DS and Mario Kart for it. But there's a package that comes out later this month that has a red DS + Mario Kart for $150, so it looks better and it's $15 cheaper than getting the game + system seperately.

But...uuuugh, must...play...Mario Kart...

If I didn't already have a DS I'd wait for the package deal too. Not only is it a savage price, but you get the limited (for now) red ds.

...stupid silver :(

RallyMK1 said:
If you don't mind, CreamySoupUSA, I'll add you to my list after I get off work (3:22 over here in Central now, and I get off at 5).
And for that matter, I'll add anyone with the [H] in their logo. Just post here or PM me with your code.
Here's mine: 403786-395524
No problem, I'll add you once I'm off school and work today too.

I don't know how the friends chat works or anything, but my AIM = CreamySoupUSA if its needed.

I don't use AIM, so if there's a problem I'll just PM you here. But as far as I know, I put in your code, you put in mine, and that's that. I also believe that your friends can play with anyone else's friends if the lists are connected by at least one person. I wish there was some kind of in game chat though. When you make it anonymous to keep people from being assh*les, you also keep people from being nice.
That's the real reason I want this [H]ard league to work out. It'll feel like we're actually connecting with friends, whereas right now online play feels a little empty.

An [H] Guild Sounds like fun... here's my Friend Code:

Hopefully I'll see you guys around!

Well CreamySoupUSA and I had an awesome tie race last night, but lets get some more people in on this.

I'll pick it up soon... XBox 360 first. I can always sell a HDD or two.

RallyMK1 said:
Well CreamySoupUSA and I had an awesome tie race last night, but lets get some more people in on this.
Haha, yeah, it seems we're pretty evenly matched :D

Back