[H]ard inferno Diablo 3 group

DJ Big T

[H]ard|Gawd
I need a group of 3 more to do inferno with:
  • looking for people that are on a lot
  • One Barbarian
  • One Monk
  • One Wizard

Sorry but I'm not a big fan of the witch doctor, but WD could be substituted, for say, the wizard when he or she is not on.

And yes I searched threads before this, haven't had a lot of luck with adding people to friends list from the list of members who play, and not many of them are on inferno, let alone hell difficulty.

Karnage#1886

Barb, already finished act 1 inferno, slowly gearing up.
usually play every afternoon after work for several hours (CST), just hit me up.

I'm a 60wiz - I'm sitting at the second spire in inferno. MrSneaky is a good monk I could recommend. I am jaytee#1573

I have a Monk, Barb and Witch Doctor, all Inferno.

I'll play until I can sell the account.

Barb n act 3 inferno
DH in act 4 inferno
Battle Tag: Thedocta45#1632

Hit me up.

Wish I could but I already have too many friends as it is.....i know poor me.

I have all classes in inferno except Witch Doctor because as you said they suck ass and are annoying.

I need new D3 buddies!!! PM me for inferno raids, as a DH I hate soloing...

Tag is Abbadon#1253. Barb is my most geared and preferred character.

Already cleared inferno but doing mf runs solo gets boring after a while (act3).

Sad to see this game dying.

Edit:

Spoke too soon.. Looks like the new patch has been out for a few days at this point.

Last edited:
I'm not on all that often because I can't find people to play with but I farm Act 3 / 4 on my monk in Inferno. I'd be down to play :) Wildfire#1135

Me and my buddies play alot lately since the patch...We also are on the [H]Gaming Teamspeak usually.

Tm1#6291 :) Put in the notes hardforum! :D

Back