[H]ard in Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater?

Iconz

Gawd
Wondering if there are [H]ard members representing the Bay Area and where exactly...meh, I'm in Brandon.

There are many [H] peeps in the central Florida region, but they just aren't reading your message at the moment :)

damn all us Florida [H] really need to lan. I can provide a location and equipment to do a large free lan, I do a free lan once a month as it is, but we could do one just for [H] peeps probably.
www.ucflan.com

Originally posted by Dan UCF
damn all us Florida [H] really need to lan. I can provide a location and equipment to do a large free lan, I do a free lan once a month as it is, but we could do one just for [H] peeps probably.
www.ucflan.com

Brandon or Lakeland, if possible, is a good middle ground for all the tampa and orlando folk, but you've probably got a venue near UCF already, eh?

BTW, congrats on the Knights going to the big dance-

Yea in the student union on campus we do our events in various ball rooms. July 10th we are doing a 100 man lan for free. Hopefully more than 100. So far I have deffinite sponsorship setup with Outback Steakhouse, and Gamestop. In the works is logitech, dell, newegg, and many others. Its gonna be a lot of fun, and I hope to give a lot of prizes away.

Sweet! I live in Clearwater. Ive been meeting lots of people from this area lately on message boards..

-

ALSO... how the hell do i edit my signature to leave my specs after all messages i post? I cant seem to find it.... :/ thanks!

Originally posted by jbrock31
ALSO... how the hell do i edit my signature to leave my specs after all messages i post? I cant seem to find it.... :/ thanks!

it on the user profile

I live up in Keystone Heights. Im half way between Jacksonville and Gainesville. Does anyone even been to KH here? If anyone is nearby, lemme know. There are a total of 3 gamers in this town and we are always lookings for others to LAN with.

perfect you are in the brandeo aera hook me up and tell me some locations or you can set one up

whats all your guys aim who live in the valrico tampa aera we should set this up bring your own computers and shit that be tight

Back