[H]ard [H]alo players out there?

Very hardcore. My buddy is in the National finals for the worldwide halo tournament. If he wins the next match he will win a 42" plasma screen tv and a cool computer.

Anyhow, we play all the time. Last night my mouse feet ripped off during gameplay :)

Originally posted by cmosdos
Very hardcore. My buddy is in the National finals for the worldwide halo tournament. If he wins the next match he will win a 42" plasma screen tv and a cool computer.

Anyhow, we play all the time. Last night my mouse feet ripped off during gameplay :)

lol.. my aim sn is: brainc0de.. msg me for a game pls.

look me up on the servers i'm "liquid" and i run my own dedicated server its up usually 24/7 called "AllVehicleZ" Check it out. I'm in the same boat you are usually, abnormally good, and i always get called a cheater/hacker lol

I think I might have played with you before liquid. I know I've been in that server before

awesome i love all vehicles haha
no one ever wants to do them though grrr, especially in gulch

i play occasionally, off and on
DRxAndy is my name everywhere

look me up on AIM sometime @ liquidtrance321 hit me up and i'll open up spots for everyone if it happens to be full.

Originally posted by liquidtrance123
look me up on AIM sometime @ liquidtrance321 hit me up and i'll open up spots for everyone if it happens to be full.

server full.. and your off aim.. ill keep trying

Back