[H]ard|Gaming TS Meeting.

LOCO LAPTOP

[H]F Junkie
Saturday 3/5/11 at 5PM Eastern Standard Time.
On [H]ard|Gaming TS3 Server
Address: 24.233.190.233:9987

I would like to have a large amount of people showing up to this meeting so everyone can throw in their opinion and ask questions.

What we would like to talk about:
Website
Sub Forum on [H]
Game Servers
Get opinions from members.
Answer questions that people may have.

Along with a few other things.

Please post if you can make it this weekend. :) Also don't forget to add us on steam

Last edited:
Once again, due to the time, it's entirely dependent upon my work schedule, but I'll see what I can do.

Any chance we could get Steve or someone to post this in the announcements?

Yeah ill be there along with a mic this time. I wish there was an android / iphone TS or vent app

Last edited:
I Will try to make a recording for those that cant make it. if I dont forget. :p

5 EST? who the heck can make 5 EST with a normal day job? You're either on at work which I won't get into or you're just leaving the office trying to get home

Count me in. Hopefully I get my PC back up and running before then.

I am not really sure what you're trying to accomplish, but I would recommend you slap a password on there since there's bound to be someone who will think it's funny to troll your chat....or do an invite only channel and move people into it so can move them out if they are trolling.

I woud be able to make it for sure if it were vent.Yeah, there are vent apps, but we're using TS, so they're useless for us. I'd be able to pass it off as an emergency call, then my manager wouldn't get angry at me. ;)

I'll drop by to hear what's up. I think one thing that needs to be discussed is a better way to organize the pages. Many topics get duplicated between the root "General Gaming" forum and the subforums for PC gaming, console gaming, etc.

I think switching them might be more appropriate. Make the default root forum "PC Gaming" as this is a primarily PC hardware forum. General gaming should be a subforum inside that to discuss anything that is not PC gaming or console gaming.

I'll drop by to hear what's up. I think one thing that needs to be discussed is a better way to organize the pages. Many topics get duplicated between the root "General Gaming" forum and the subforums for PC gaming, console gaming, etc.
I think switching them might be more appropriate. Make the default root forum "PC Gaming" as this is a primarily PC hardware forum. General gaming should be a subforum inside that to discuss anything that is not PC gaming or console gaming.

I believe we'll be getting a sub-forum for [H]ard|Gaming within [H]ard|Forum.
What the initial sub-forum headings and threads should be can be discussed at the meeting.
While [H]ard|Gaming will eventually have it's own dedicated game servers, it would be good to discuss how to include a list of [H]ard|Forum member servers.
Maybe there will be [H]ard|Gaming approved servers if they meet certain requirements.

Wish I could attend, but it seems I had a prior engagement I didn't know about :) Plus I haven't had time to install my new motherboard.

Back