[H]ard Gaming Member Server List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server admins please post your servers available for the [H]ard Gaming Community to use here.
Please try to keep your server information current.
This thread is only for the server list so please discuss the servers in the [H]ard Gaming Member Server Discussion thread.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1607468

I'll start the thread with the current servers we have:

[H]ard|Gaming TeamSpeak 3 Voice server
IP 70.65.81.101 port 9989

no password is required

It's a 50 slot voice server for [H]ard Gaming members to meet and game on.
It's a dedicated 24/7 server located in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.
The welcome channel is set to a lower quality voice codec to save bandwidth.
The game channels are a higher quality codec so use them after you figure out which game you want to play.
Everybody should have the ability to create a temporary channel if you to play a different game not listed.
We'll add new game channels as required.

Call of Duty Black Ops
AlbertaBeef Domination Barebones
63.208.142.70 port 3084

18 player ranked server in Seattle Washington
24/7 dedicated server hosted by gameservers.com
The current gametype is Domination Barebones mode
Currently I'm trying to keep the the First Strike Maps out of the rotation so people without the DLC can play
The server rules are no cheating, swearing or bunny hopping

Call of Duty World at War Domination
[OFC]Crust
70.65.81.101:28961

16 player dedicated 24/7 hardcore domination server located in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
All standard maps are in the rotation

P4rD0nM3
I have a CSS server in California. 64 slots, no mods - 208.74.64.83:27014. It's hosted on 200 Paul
It's the usual maps dust, d2, inferno, aztec

CaptNumbNutz
G-spot 24/7 MTTK Bad Company 2 ranked Mixed server. PB Bans Streaming

I have a vanilla, non-hardcore Bad Company 2 server that all of [H] is welcome to join. Keep in mind though it is my clan server, however I do pay for a small chunk of it myself.
Clear out your search criteria in BC2, then search MTTK or G-spot. It is a 32 player mixed-mode server. 15 maps in rotation right now. It is typically full every day of the week from 5pm till 2am central time. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are typically slow though. The server is currently located in Chicago
We run several ProCon plugins such as keep out zones (to prevent base rape), high ping kicker, idle kicker, stats, auto team randomization every few rounds (to prevent too much team stacking), etc. etc. We also use PB Bans streaming to help keep out cheaters before they even enter. There are always admins on every night during peak hours.

Last edited:
Maybe organize your post a little better? Some bolding or manly colors might do the trick. A bit hard to find things at first glance.

Maybe organize your post a little better? Some bolding or manly colors might do the trick. A bit hard to find things at first glance.

I agree. I bolded the server names and IPs if we have them in red.
Does that help?
We should probably discuss a standard format in the [H]ard Gaming Member Server Discussion thread.

Please use the [H]ard Gaming Member Server Discussion thread for discussions.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1607468

I'd like this thread to just contain the list of servers to make it easy to find them.
It would be beneficial if the game server administrators could list and update their own servers so we don't have to lock this thread and have a moderator update it.
I suspect there are hundreds of [H]ard|Forum member servers out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back