RavinDJ

Supreme [H]ardness
So far, 3 people: MooCow, SJConsultant, and I

How about?

Starbucks
251 State Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747-2172

Saturday the 9th @ 12:00 Noon?

Mods... if this thread is out-of-line, I'll just go back to the 'start an IT company' thread. Thanks!

Are you guys meeting this weekend?

I wont be able to make it this weekend. I gotta prepare for a huge presenatation come monday for a possible job.

Take mintues!

Can't do it this weekend, but if we can have something planned like a week ahead myself and I'm sure GreNME will be able to attend.

BTW, I probably won't be there till later afternoon since I have a college class until 1PM on Saturdays and it'll be a 2 - 3 hour ride depending on traffic.

Given more than a few days notice (and depending on the weekend), I might even be able to drive up from MD - but it'll really depend on when.

I could, technically, make it. But how about the 16th? That would give us all time to prepare :D

LB

I wouldn't mind attending. Can we invite the OS forum? I hang out there more often ;).

Lets plan it like a week or two in advance.

Direwolf20 said:
I wouldn't mind attending. Can we invite the OS forum? I hang out there more often ;).

Lets plan it like a week or two in advance.

Anyone is welcome to attend, it just happened to be a common forum for the few of us in the area that expressed an interest.

Ok, lets set a date and location (and time I guess), and then I'll drop a link for people in a couple different forums here, and see who we can get to come along.

How about this...

Saturday, October 23rd @ 12:00PM

Somewhere around this location:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...e&state=nj&zipcode=&historyid=&submit=Get+Map

Something close enough to NYC, Atlantic City and below, Philadelphia, and Delaware. Or, maybe closer to the shore? Anyone with any idea for a venue?

This should be 2 weeks ahead of time and I've put it into my Sony Clie PDA already, so it's there for good :D

(Can't do it on the 16th or 17th :()

Back