[h]ard chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antok86

[H]F Junkie
is there any chat rooms where hard members can talk to each other on the fly. im not sure if they have this in genmay since i dont sub to that.

It would be a pain to moderate and wouldn't really be up to the standards of the forum to be honest.

i think some of the same rules of the fs thread would apply. like a minimum post count so that just not anyone such as spammers can get in. and it would have to be a hardforum member base only. i think that would ease the moderating a little bit. i duno i just thought it would be cool.

i think some of the same rules of the fs thread would apply. like a minimum post count so that just not anyone such as spammers can get in. and it would have to be a hardforum member base only. i think that would ease the moderating a little bit. i duno i just thought it would be cool.
You've never seen genmay's true colours. :D

Thanks, but no thanks.....the unofficial channel is as close as you are gonna get and we distance ourselves from that as much as we can. We like to make it known that the [H] has no affiliation or authority over that group.

Thanks, but no thanks.....the unofficial channel is as close as you are gonna get and we distance ourselves from that as much as we can. We like to make it known that the [H] has no affiliation or authority over that group.

huh? what group and what unofficial channel?

I can break the cardinal rule as I am an op (the nice one).

#genmayhem@EFNET

As someone else said - don't come to feel loved or welcomed. Come because you hate everyone and everything.

#genmayhem@EFNET

As someone else said - don't come to feel loved or welcomed. Come because you hate everyone and everything.

Its true. #Genmayhem is where all us old farts get together and bitch about people fucking with our lawns and talk about the old'n days.

Edit: If you aren't subscribed to genmay, pony up... its worth it. You wont get much of the conversation that goes on in the irc channel if you don't have access to the threads we link.

#genmayhem@EFNET

we are specifically looking for Thai, Vietnamese, or Korean members to round out our asian corral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back