[H]appy new year guys.

may i be worthy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2010
[H]appy new year guys. :p

Where have I been? Working my tail off. Family commitments. Getting well. Total FAH blackout for me.:(

It is just about midnight here in Oz, and stinking hot.

My main SR2 is dying, losing overclock and burnt out. Crash crash crash, and no time to properly fix with deadlines and all. I just made it to the Xmas break, barely. Right now I am moving to SR2#2 for my main machine, and what better way to test it's newer more conservative 4.0Ghz overclock, than to give it a 6903 to chew on, my first WU in months. I have to get this rig rock solid in one week.

Hopefully 2012 will have more time for [H]. I might get back to rentals if time permits, and if I downclock enough to not risk more $$$ machines. :eek:

But after 3 miscarriages, we finally have another perfect baby daughter, 4 months old. Well she would be perfect if she would SLEEP! Looking back, I put a lot of effort into FAH to avoid dealing with reality. FAH was a way of doing something, to fight back. But we got there in the end.

Wishing 2012 brings you all as much good fortune as I have now.

Good to see you back! I'm glad everything is going well for you now. Don't be a stranger.

Glad to hear from you, and wishing you a happy and peaceful 2012.

I was wondering where you went...Glad to hear everything is going well. And I was just about to pass you too! :)

If you bought the SR2 new and registered it, it'll have a lifetime warranty, just something to think about

as for your family, congrats brother!! Sounds awesome, kids are the best thing ever, even when they don't sleep lol.

Sorry to hear of you losses and other troubles but glad to hear that your family has grown in the end.
Congrats and Blessings in the new year.

Thanks all for the kind words, I have missed [H] a lot.

I have 24GB of new RAM in SR2#2, and it is folding nicely at a sedate 4.0Ghz. 24 hrs in to a 6903, which is a great stability test.

Once I move over to #2 I will then try to see what the problem with #1 was - it could have been mobo, RAM, or memory controller on either CPU. Who knows?

Back