[H]appy Birthday To Kyle!

HB KB.

Congrats on your b-day gift! (saw the thread in GenMay)

Didn't realize our birthdays were so close together... Happy birthday, man!

Happy (2.5 hours late) b-day Kyle! Stay [H]ealthy, it's getting important now! lol

Kyle has left the building, hope it's alcohol related! ahh who knows what he's up to

Have a good one Kyle!

Happy Birthday Kyle. Hope you get everything you hoped for, as we come here everyday getting our fill of what we want every day of the year.

Wishes for many more. You been the king of the hill for a long time, don't slow down cause of aging, push harder.

Happy birthday, good sir, good sir! May you enjoy many days to come, free of dead pixels and fried components; full of high clocks and shiny pc swag!

Meant to reply earlier. Thanks for doing what you do for the hardware community. You guys with others set a standard for other guys behind you. Thanks for that. Hope you had a good one. :)

Happy Birthday Kyle! Sorry i'm late. Thanks so much for this forum. It's taught me a lot. Hope you have many more years to come!
God Bless!

Hey Kyle...
Happy Birthday, Big Guy!!!

What did you do for your big day? This must be like the 10th anniversary of your 30th b-day or something like that right??

Enjoy and I hope you and your family spent the day well!

And hey, if you're ever in Canada (more specifically, Toronto), drinks are on me!

Happy Birthday to you! Thank you for all the [H]ard work you have done over the years for the enthusiast community. ;)

Back