[H]appy Birthday To Kyle!

HardOCP News

[H] News
For those of you that didn’t know it already, today is Kyle’s Birthday! Rather than bomb him with a few thousand e-mails wishing him a [H]appy birthday, you can hit up the forums or his Facebook page and wish him a happy birthday there! Kyle’s the kinda guy that doesn’t celebrate birthdays so leave it to me to plaster it all over the front page! Go ahead, hit the links and wish the ol’ man a happy birthday!

How many tens of boxes of candles will be adorning his cake this year, Steve?

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Been a reader since the beginning! Thanks for the awsome content!

didn't even know he had facebook. 2bad i don't add "online friends" lol. happy bday kyle!!!! =) been reading 10+ yrs =)

For those of you that didn’t know it already, today is Kyle’s Birthday! Rather than bomb him with a few thousand e-mails wishing him a [H]appy birthday, you can hit up the forums or his Facebook page and wish him a happy birthday there! Kyle’s the kinda guy that doesn’t celebrate birthdays so leave it to me to plaster it all over the front page! Go ahead, hit the links and wish the ol’ man a happy birthday!

we could all send him an email at the same time, a DoS present!

but seriously, happy birthday, please stay healthy and alive, i love the forum how it is.

Happy Birthday! Thanks for all the years of effort, integrity, and wit that you have put into all that is [H]. You always have a beer waitin' in Delaware.

A very happy birthday to you!! I'll take this as an opportunity to thank you for the great articles/reviews/the forum/rants etc for these last years, this is my daily go to site.

Happy birthday, Mr. Bennett. Did you hit a milestone? How wasted are you going to get tonight? :p

Yo Kyle, Happy Birthday dude! With all the excellent work you put into the site, I hope you take this day to just chill and reflect upon how great the site has become over the years (I mean, shiat, the site was awesome from day 1, and unbelievably it continues to improve!!!). I depend on this site for SO MUCH, you don't even know. So, what kind of cake are you rockin'? Can I have some? I hope it's chocolate!

Just taking a second to wish you a Happy Birthday and that you get many many more. Because I appreciate what you do and how you do it Kyle. So, thank you and Happy Birthday!!

Happy birthday Kyle!

I have been following your site for years and appreciate all the hard work you put into it.

Happy Birthday Kyle, and when's the next time we're going to see some of that .50 Cal action?

Kyle;

I thought you stopped aging and having Birthday's. 29 Forever! But in case you forgot to do that,

Happy Birthday.

Keep up the Good Work.

SteveD aka Dataman

Wow...............same as Christopher Columbus..............Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Have a nice day.:D
(send me some used 5870s:eek::eek:)

Wow...............same as Christopher Columbus..............Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Have a nice day.:D
(send me some used 5870s:eek::eek:)

Arrrrr, but wee Kyle dost captain our [H]ard Vessel as we sail the seas of tar intarwebz!!!!

Happy Birthday!

Back