[H]appy Birthday To Kyle!

OPUS1

[H]ard|Gawd
Ah you old goat
Happy B Day!
Did you get that Grecian hair stuff just for Men that I sent you?

ThreeDee

[H]F Junkie
Ooooooohh! ...Happy happy happy ...Birthday to you ..happy happy happy ...birthday to you!!

ehem ..yeah ..

Flexion

[H]ard|Gawd
Happy Birthday Kyle Bennet! Thanks for keeping us on the Bleeding Edge of OC'ing! By far the most viewed site on my list!

Lollipop

Bad Mofo
Have a beer for all the goods years... ...and for the pain of the doc's finger in your rear. :D

Cheers! ...and to many more. :p

chrnochime

Gawd
Happy Birthday Kyle!

I didn't realize you're kinda old but, anyway...LOL

Please don't ban me for saying that. Your forum is so much better than Gizmodo's, o' powerful Kyle :D

Dreknaught

Weaksauce
Happy B-day you dirty geezer.

Remember, every day is a day closer to being able to beat people with a cane and get away with it.

Fair winds.

Happy Birthday!
Maligayang Kaarawan!
Zhù nǐ shēng rì kuài lè,
zhù nǐ yǒngyuǎn kuài lè!

lillimon04

2[H]4U
Happy Birthday Kyle! Thanks for making this forum and for running it really good! Dont get to messed up and spill beer on the severs or anything. Hahaha.

griff30

Supreme [H]ardness
I remember when you did a review of the Elsa Erazor..Went out the next day and baught it,
Happy birthday and I hope they get a walker for you that fits you well.

Oppy

Gawd
Happy birthday Kyle.................... wait do you get a handicap tag for the hummer now? AARP? Discount at the movies! :D

tjwenger

Weaksauce
As I'm more of a long time lurker, I thank you for your hard work and dedication that I'm sure it has taken to hang on this long. I know I speak for more than a few of us what fun its been to see this site progress through the days, yet still feel like the same place we've all come to hang and chat over the years. Congrats Kyle. And more importantly, Cheers, As you deserve more than a few this fine eve.

TJ

Shockey

[H]ard|Gawd
Happy Birthday!!! thanks for the great service and forums you provide!!!!!!!!!!!!