[H] Answer To The $10k Office Chair

doh, I posted when you had "article" linked, and not "picture of his office chair".

I'm a noob.

oooh, I think w1retap should use the seats from his Lancer to make a couple of these! :D:D

I'm sure it's much cheaper than $10000 but $10? Did the guy find the seat at a landfill?

You can find all sorts of cars in all kinds of conditions in salvage yards. I used to buy parts from junk yards when cars was my hobby before my brother introduced me to computers in the early 90s. You'll be surprise how new cars can look in junk yards.

When I saw the title I was expecting to see kyle sitting on a stack of the new rackmount servers before he took them down to the datacenter.

Anyway know a few body shops that have done stuff like this in the past. Always had a few sitting around where they eat lunch or take breaks in general.

I'm going to have to one up him and try to do it for nothing on of these days... I have access to a welder and everything and can get the chair for free too... Hmmm :D

Awesome job dood. Looks awesome :D

its not hard to find exotic car chairs. just hang out on rodeo drive and wait for the latest celebrity slut to crash her car.

That's one fine chair. I like it. I wonder how comfy it is.

Volvo seats, especially from the 7 and 9 series, are the most comfortable seats you will ever sit in. My friend had a Mercedes 300E, and we would still always take my 760 on road trips because the seats were better.

In response to the 10k exotic car office chair article we posted the other day. [H] reader Eric B. sent me a picture of his office chair (made from a Volvo seat) that cost $9,990 less than those other ones. Nice!

I know a desk he can use it with. :D

10kdeskeverytimebraincells-mr_brett.jpg

Back