GW:EN at Target - $9.99

wfalcon

[H]ard|Gawd
Wasn't sure whether to stick this here or in the gaming section, but if anyone still has yet to pick up the Guild Wars:Eye of the North exp pack, Target had it for $9.99. Not sure how long the sale is going to last. Wasn't going to pick it up, but I figured for that price, I couldn't beat it.

Well I wasn't gonna buy it but for that price how can I say no. I already have the other 3 of them!

Yes. You need either Prophecies, Factions, or Nightfall.

You sure about this?
I never needed any other campaign to play the one I purchased, I'm pretty sure this is standalone too be able to be linked to the other places as well.

You sure about this?
I never needed any other campaign to play the one I purchased, I'm pretty sure this is standalone too be able to be linked to the other places as well.

you need 1 of the first 3 standalones
this is a true expansion

Umm I just came from target and it says nothing about GW-EN for 10 bucks, I think it was still listed at full price while the older versions were 10-20 off respectively

It is always hit and miss with target PC games. There are some incredible deals at some stores and others just suck.

It is always hit and miss with target PC games. There are some incredible deals at some stores and others just suck.

Have you price matched stores before?

I just visited one that has it for 9.99 advertised on the shelf thats completely sold out, and my other close store has it in stock but for an advertised 39.99.... What to do, what to do....?

Back