Guns of Icarus Online + 9 other multiplayer steam games for $2 / BundleStars

Sovern

Limp Gawd
BundleStars has Guns of Icarus Online + 9 other multiplayer steam games for $2.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/factions-bundle/

Not a bad deal at all especially considering Guns Of Icarus is really good.

Feel free to pm me your steam ID if you're looking for someone to play some of these games with (especially Guns Of Icarus.)

The price of the bundle will go up in a little over a day.

Last edited:
Hopefully this will breathe new live into Guns of Icarus. The community has been dead. It's pretty much impossible to get a game going.

Hopefully this will breathe new live into Guns of Icarus. The community has been dead. It's pretty much impossible to get a game going.

Yeah...a shame because it's a lot of fun. Though, it's one of those games where you REALLY have to have a decent team of 4 and voice communication is almost a must.

I also found the progression system to be fairly grindy, and the fact that you are locked out of many of the ships until you level enough kind of sucks. But it's still a ton of fun and for this price a steal.

Yeah...a shame because it's a lot of fun. Though, it's one of those games where you REALLY have to have a decent team of 4 and voice communication is almost a must.

I also found the progression system to be fairly grindy, and the fact that you are locked out of many of the ships until you level enough kind of sucks. But it's still a ton of fun and for this price a steal.

I was just about to buy this because I have always wanted to play Guns of Icarus! I wish I had found out about that game when it first game out, I love the concept of it..It is very similar to BF2142 when each team's Titan would meet together and slug it out with everyone jumping back and forth like pirates used to do..I love the whole Steampunk airships as well..

I know it's only $2, but that $2 is still wasted if there aren't any other player's to have a match with..When you say the community is dead, do you mean like lean or truly DEAD?

EDIT: Ring Runner seems kinda cool, anyone have experience with it? That is the only other game I would ever even try out of the bundle, so any feedback would be great..

I liked Ring Runner a lot. The fast-move function of the ships was a lot of fun to play with, and there's a lot of other neat pieces to the design, like the arena combat missions. They try a wide variety of gameplay styles within the framework, though some of them don't work as well as others.

Overall, I'd say check it out if you have any interest in the concept.

Thanks for the heads up, A few of my friends were telling me to get the game to play with them, but since the game was not on sale at the time and it wasn't my original interest I could only justify it on sale.. This will let my play with my friend while I wait for gta V to go live on the pc Monday night.

I never payed attention to GoI when it went live. Looks like fun though. I'll try to get some friends into it for $3.

Back