Guns N' Roses: Appetite For Destruction $2.99 MP3 Album

PRIME1

2[H]4U
Anyone tried this? 256Kbps MP3 from Amazon.com

This seems reasonable and far better than using iTunes as the MP3s should play anywhere. Unless there is a catch I am missing?

ttp://www.amazon.com/Appetite-For-Destruction-Explicit/dp/B000V6583C/ref=pd_ts_th_15?pf_rd_p=401348701&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=163856011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=173E3RQGKYG269YD5V76

Everyone should own this album, I cant believe anyone has not already bought it :p

I bought it many years ago. I guess I could re-rip it at 24bit with the x-fi card to make it super duper!

omg it's out?

edit: sorry, I got it confused with Chinese Democracy, which by the way, do you think will come out before duke dunem forever?

sorry, I got it confused with Chinese Democracy, which by the way, do you think will come out before duke dunem forever?

Didn't you hear? Chinese Democracy is going to be official the soundtrack for Duke Nukem Forever =P

Awesome price for an awesome album.

i don't like guns n roses >< i was all over that 5 dollar zeppelin album last week though

So umm did they name it Chinese Democracy theyre gonna come out at the time? Im serious, I mean Im sure somebodys made a joke about it by now but was it on purpose?

Back