Guitar Hero 3 Song Pack?

Mermalion

Limp Gawd
I bought Guitar Hero 3 for PC not too long ago and was wondering if there is a song pack out yet for the pc? I looked on Yahoo!, searched here, and even on other forums but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone on here know if there is or isn't one?

So now that Guitar Hero III is on PC, should we expect custom made songs like from DDR on the PC?

Despite whats written on the box, there is no online content available for GH3.

So now that Guitar Hero III is on PC, should we expect custom made songs like from DDR on the PC?

There are already conversion programs to add Frets On Fire songs and GH1/2 song to GH3 for PC. I too am frustrated that there's no downloadable content for the PC yet, especially considering it says "Tired of these songs? Go online and get new ones!" and the like between songs, and there's a system already in place for it. Plus there's downloadable content for the Xbox 360 and I think the PS3 as well.

I heard there was a Velvet Revolver and Foo Fighters song pack out for the 360 but evidently they don't have it for the pc yet. Maybe we should e-mail them and complain about it. It is false advertisement since they say on the box that downloadable content is available right?

Head over to www.scorehero.com.

Check out the software forums...there's a program there that will let you play with custom songs. If you register on the forums, a custom section of the boards will open up to you so you can go download custom songs.

Back