Guitar Hero 3, best song list yet!

Man, every list of songs it just keeps getting better and better.

Here is the list so far:

Alice Cooper - School's Out
Beastie Boys - Sabotage (Master)
Foghat - Slowride
Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle (Master)
Heart - Barracuda
Kiss - Rock N Roll All Nite
Living Colour - Cult of Personality (Master)
Muse - Knights of Cydonia (Master)
Pearl Jam - Evenflow (Master)
Priestess - Lay Down (Master)
Rolling Stones - Paint it Black (Master)

Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock (Master)
Tenacious D - The Metal (Master)
The Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane

Weezer - My Name is Jonas (Master)
Miss Murder (by AFI)
Through Fire and Flames (by Dragonforce)
Number of the Beast (by Iron Maiden)

3's and 7's (by Queens of the Stone Age)
Suck My Kiss (by Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Raining Blood (by Slayer)

Reptillia (by The Strokes)
Paranoid (as made famous by Black Sabbath)
Cities on Flame (as made famous by Blue Oyster Cult)
Mississippi Queen (as made famous by Mountain)
La Grange (as made famous by ZZ Top)
One (by Metallica)

I bolded the ones I'm excited for, because it's music that is great (BOC, BS, ZZTop, ect.), or will be fun to play (Dragonforce, Priestess, etc). I think this will be the best track list yet. And judging by people who got to visit Neversoft and try it out(http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19183&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0) GH3 is coming along great (unlike the rushed turd that is the 80's version). I'll be getting it for Wii definately. I'll probably get Rock Band when it decides to come to Wii, but GH3 is coming out long before that (on Wii) and was confirmed to have an online mode at E3. I'm pretty excited :)

EDIT:

Breaking News Metallica is confirmed, hell yes. The song is ONE, and it's a master track!!!!!!

Yea, at first I was only looking forward to Rock Band...but with all the GH3 news lately I went and preordered it too. Lots of good songs.

i'm still digging the songs in rock band a lot more, plus it's actually made by the people who made guitar hero. it's the spiritual successor, whereas guitar hero 3 is a sequel in name only.

I would bold every single one of those songs. There's not a bad song on there.

This might be the game that finally makes me break down and buy GH... or I'll just let me roomie buy it :p

i'm still digging the songs in rock band a lot more, plus it's actually made by the people who made guitar hero. it's the spiritual successor, whereas guitar hero 3 is a sequel in name only.

Read the first few pages of this, and you might change your mind ;)
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19183&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I'm excited because I should be able to use the Wii-tar to play keytar hero with the sound track of the previous guitar hero games on my PC. Either way, both GH3 and RB are looking to be pretty awesome and I'll probably end up w/ both (especially if the guitars are interchangeable). But it looks like my only choice right now is GH3 because I'm a PC/Wii person, right now (I'll be in an apartment soon w/ all 3 new consoles, so that may change, but I'm not buying a $100 game for a system I don't own).

Oh, what the shit... The database crash got rid of all of my edits of the OP. I'm gonna re-update later if it's all gone :mad:

Back