Guild Wars Questions

Chaballaman

[H]ard|Gawd
Just got it lastnite. Can i install it on 2nd PC using same user name, password? I don't expect to play games on two PC's at same time with one account, but can i at least run it 2nd PC when i'm not running the game on 1st PC?

If i format the hdd, and reinstall the game, do i lose all saved game and characters?

Thanks.

PRIME1

2[H]4U
Chaballaman said:
Just got it lastnite. Can i install it on 2nd PC using same user name, password? I don't expect to play games on two PC's at same time with one account, but can i at least run it 2nd PC when i'm not running the game on 1st PC?

If i format the hdd, and reinstall the game, do i lose all saved game and characters?

Thanks.

You can run it on as many PC's as you like with the same log in.

All game data is stored on their servers.

I play at home and work :cool:

Chaballaman

[H]ard|Gawd
Cool thanks for that, thats nice to know.
I just went out and bought another copy so i can play on both pcs at same time, (with friends, etc) but i can't seem to see each other? (i.e. play together) i have level 5 elementalist on one pc and level 3 warrior on other pc, we both went to Ashford Abbey at same time but could not see each other. ??

Jap1987

Limp Gawd
Well you didnt mention the district so i asume you dont know. Every time you enter a city you are thrown into a different district. The reason you didnt see your friend for example would be because he is in district 3 while your in 5 etc. This is shown in the top left corner as a drop down menu where you can choose to go to any district you want. Hope that helps

Chaballaman

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok, i didn't know that, but we were able to see each other after i started the game, must have started at same disctrict by chance..

It gets bit confusing when u r doin the quest together tho.. i just have one more question, wat is a good 2nd profession to learn?

or can i someone give me some tips on creating good char.. i'm using level 5 warrior atm but haven't chosen the 2nd profession yet.

PRIME1

2[H]4U
You can create up to 4 characters per account. So if you don't like this one create another one and try that out. Or later in the game (a lot later) there is a quest to change you 2nd profession.