Guild Wars: How to treat your NECRO well.

Tygerwoody

Gawd
1. Monks, Heal my pets before anyone else.

2. Say thank you everytime i cast a spell on someone/something.

3. Tanks, if you have only 5% health and you see that I have 80% health, jump in front of anything moving. Show me you care.

4. When you die, dont forget to say thank you. Show some respect.

5. Any Items that drop that are of "color" give to me.. err... your necro.

6. When i recieve the item, tell me thank you for having the previledge to touch my hands. Only for touching items do i take my gloves off.

7. The mission is never as important as your Necro.

8. Don't forget to thank every Necro for every time you die, live, breathe.

9.The more in debt you are, the more your Necro will like you. Why you say? Everytime you die, your necro GETS TO USE YOUR CORPSE AS A PET!!! Pets are a Necro's best friend. A necro is a friendly guy!!! He loves to have as many friends as possible!!!!

10. Last but not least. The best way to treat your necro is to say thank you!!! Why? See 8 and 9. Necro loves pets!!!! The time it takes for you type thank you... you are DEAD!!!! You dead = happy necro!!!!

Thank you for taking your time to read this post as i know everyone that comes to the [H]ardforum website sits around and wonders "what can i do for my necro today?". Well now you know!!!

Enjoy the knowledge i have shared with you and have a great day!!! See you in the field!!!

Your obsession is duly noted. Equal parts flattering and creepy, to be honest.

Please, no flames in this post. But i am however honored to be in your presence. So "thank you" bipolar for stopping by.

Bipolar not only has good mannars, but he is actually writer as well. Yes ladies and gentlemen he wrote that book I'm sure you will all love. It is called Guild Wars: How to treat your healer well . Even though i should see that you be arrested for trying to copy my material, I will not. You see this is a non-flame post. Share your great experiences you have had with a necromancer. We love to hear them!!! All we want here is happy thoughts!

Remember, a necro happy =

Tygerwoody said:
Please, no flames in this post. But i am however honored to be in your presence. So "thank you" bipolar for stopping by.

Bipolar not only has good mannars, but he is actually writer as well. Yes ladies and gentlemen he wrote that book I'm sure you will all love. It is called Guild Wars: How to treat your healer well . Even though i should see that you be arrested for trying to copy my material, I will not. You see this is a non-flame post. Share your great experiences you have had with a necromancer. We love to hear them!!! All we want here is happy thoughts!

Remember, a necro happy =

Well, that's more like it
{{{{{{{{{{TygerWoody}}}}}}}}}} -----'--,--@

Necros are pretty much not wise for a primary, soul reaping is only noticable if you drop a lot of attribute points into it and their armor sucks.

Funny. So when do we get the sequel - Guild Wars: How to treat your Warrior well?

retardedchicken said:
Necros are pretty much not wise for a primary, soul reaping is only noticable if you drop a lot of attribute points into it and their armor sucks.
those are some e-fightin words there.

silly ranger :p

You know what, my necro primary, specialized in Death magic, impresses most groups I play with. Especially when we go through and all of a sudden they realize there are about 10-12 bone minions beating the hell out of things. Since I have soul reaping points, my minions usually end up costing me next to nothing to spawn. And when there are 10 enemies around a dead body that I blow up for 120+ damage to each enemy... well, it definitely helps.

I hate it when people think Necros are useless.

Ludic said:
You know what, my necro primary, specialized in Death magic, impresses most groups I play with. Especially when we go through and all of a sudden they realize there are about 10-12 bone minions beating the hell out of things. Since I have soul reaping points, my minions usually end up costing me next to nothing to spawn. And when there are 10 enemies around a dead body that I blow up for 120+ damage to each enemy... well, it definitely helps.

One time I saw Ludic save a cat from a burning tree. Its true, necro's are like that. We are nice people. Far from useless *cough* ranger *cough*. Share some more of your great necro tales.

Ludic said:

It could always be worse my friend - you could be the very pinnacle of worthlessness in Guild Wars - you could be a Ranger.

High level Necro's are quite good. I use my level 20 Necro over my 20 Warrior, they are just more fun to use.

polydiol said:
It could always be worse my friend - you could be the very pinnacle of worthlessness in Guild Wars - you could be a Ranger.
only exception is the fact that rangers are in fact useless against groups. But there is one thing that rangers EXCELLLL at.... confused? I know you are all thinking "What in the world is a ranger good at? they can't even FORAGE in this game. That is their main ability in all other RPG's". Well the wait is over. I have the answer at what rangers are actually good at, and that is.......

mirrored self.... its true!!! :p

Heh, believe me, you don't want my primary ranger on your ass. Aside from the fact that after tonight I should have the barrage skill :)

dargon said:
Heh, believe me, you don't want my primary ranger on your ass. Aside from the fact that after tonight I should have the barrage skill :)
:p rangers are so cute. They are like little Thomas the train... you know the engine that always told himself "i think i can, i think i can, i think i can" :)

*pats dargon on the head* one day you will grow up big and strong.

dargon said:

Hear, hear. I agree wholeheartedly with you.

I also agree with the Necro too that stated the putrid explosion helps out the group. Mine does 70 damage to all creatures near it. I am a Ranger with necro secondary.

How to treat your Ranger:

1. STFU and quit whining like a bitch.

Uh thats about it.

dargon said:

Someone's doing an infusion run and going after Markis...

I don't agree with #1.
As a monk primary, that would be valuable energy wasted in the heat of battle. Of course, if nothing needs healing around, than that's fine. (or they can get healed by area spells)

As for rangers, probably way more useful in pvp.

Yeah I guess I browse these boards too much when you can just see this coming and go uhoh! Linking early ruins the humor.

On a serious note though, can I ditch my secondary profession when ever I want? I know they let you trade attribute points around. I'm a necro and an elementalist AND a rpg noob! I'm level 7 Necro right now, if I can do this without crazy penalty what you guys think for a second?

You can't change your secondary profession until you "ascend". Then you'll be able to switch it around at will. (Level 20)

i hope you all know you are ruining my thread. Go play on your little rangers. This is necro story time. :cool:

Ludic said:
You can't change your secondary profession until you "ascend". Then you'll be able to switch it around at will. (Level 20)

phew... I thought maybe i couldn't do it now because i waited too long. Like only pre-searing. Well I'm glad. I'll make it to 20 with one character.

Back