Guild Wars 2 free trial

Sounds they are already hurting for players.

I stopped playing after the game got over run with bots.

Which servers are good to play on. I was on Anvil Rock and that place was bot city.

Going from being so overloaded that you stop selling the game, to offering free playtime is a big 180.

Game has been in a player free-fall since release, so not surprised. That is what happens when you make a shallow game.

That's what happens when you let bots and hacks run the game completely unopposed.

it would be better if they optimized WvW and allowed more people to join.

the queues are what killed it for me.

Queues, bots and hackers, the constant nerf parade coupled with W3 performance issues and massive cosmetic grind basically drove me off.

I have like 5 trial keys spread out through 2 accounts left. If you need one send me a pm with your email address and I'll get one to you today and tomorrow.

I also don't feel this is the appropriate thread for crapping on the game. It is a simple key request thread. If you feel the need to shit on GW2 then at least use sense and do so in the correct thread.

I have 3 more keys from my daughters account...when you send me a pm make sure to include an email address for invite. I've received a couple requests, but no email address in the pm and I'm doing first come first serve with these.

I have one left after getting one to commander. If you're looking for one, please pm me with your email and reply in the thread so others know it's taken.

I'm down to 2 passes left if qwertys is gone send me a pm with your email.

I have one key left...the first pm I get with an email address gets it. I'll check my inbox after work today.

I have 2 50's and a 47 quit back in march.
Overall it has great graphics and warrior and clerics I played could take on anything and were ok, mage is the 47 he was ok I never played a rogue past 25 but everyone I talked to liked them.
The problem is the devs they just thought everything was pvp and F anything that wasn't
constant nerfing and changing of classes strictly for pvp.

I quit and a feel anything for me is a waste of time. $15 a month...no thanks
make it ftp and I would buy the expansion and try to get back into it.

but its just a pay to get pissed model.

a free pass for a weekend won't show you anything.

Overall it has great graphics and warrior and clerics I played could take on anything and were ok, mage is the 47 he was ok I never played a rogue past 25 but everyone I talked to liked them.
The problem is the devs they just thought everything was pvp and F anything that wasn't

um this thread is about Guild Wars 2, and it has no sub and was released on August 28th

so not sure how you quit back in march, when the game was not even out :eek:

lol

I wouldn't read too much into the free 3 day pass period, this is the holiday season and a good time to pick up new players and get them interested in the game so I can't blame them for the timing of this free 3 day pass, its just smart business.Do I think the game has issues? Certainly, read my posts in the GW 2 thread, but this free pass is just business.

I'm not sure what you played, the game wasn't out in March, there are no clerics or rogues.

I don't feel that the devs thought everything was PvP either, the most common complaint from GW 2 players are that the dev's aren't spending enough time focusing on PvP balancing issues and clearly catering to PvE players since the release.

What are you talking about $15 per month? The game is free to play.

I bet he's talking about Rift, lol. How is the hell could you mix up Rift and GW2?

Anyone else have a trial key? i would love to try this one out i am on teh fence about it.

Many thanks,

R3

Back