Guild Wars 2 Free for 1 Week!

Ocean

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-guild-wars-2-free-trial-week-begins-september-25/

im a big fan of this mmo with respectable graphics. it is designed to let you play very densely, no grinding - just progress through the story and the world until level cap - then do pvp or dungeons or stop playing, it is designed to eventually just pick up and play what you want. you can easily get max level before the trial expires.

no monthly fee, many things are optimized to do what you want quickly, travel is always instantaneous and effectively free, (sell junk button) so you dont have to know what everything is to get rid of it. (deposit collectables button) so little things that stack just leave your character inventory and go into your account wide inventory. when multiple people cross paths, a nice event will spontaneously spawn giving loot, experience, fun.

the game is frequently less than $25 and has no monthly fee, try it out, buy it for $25 if you want to continue playing.

review

Are any of the items in the digital deluxe edition actually worth the extra $10

I actually use my mistfire wolf all the time, and would be worth the 10 to me. some people dont. nothing like alittle added pet DPS. The pet has saved my ass in PvP more then i care to admit.
Im seriously addicted to this game and cant recommend it enough. The story is really well done, WvW massive scale PVP battles are really fun. Some people just run around solo or in small group called "roaming" for smaller scale fights. PVE content is fun, and battle ground style PvP is gaining alot of momentum. A must buy. Im about to buy it for my wife.

Are any of the items in the digital deluxe edition actually worth the extra $10

Not to me.

If you want you can spend the ten dollars in game amongst a larger selection of more useful things.

I picked this up for $25 a few months ago, definitely worth it.

I installed it yesterday, download went fast (7+ MB/s) and I was up and running. Seems pretty good so far. Of the MMO's/Online RPG's I've tried lately this one seems like I would stay interested for a while.

Back