Guild Wars 2 for $10.00

It's tomorrow here; no ten dollars yet. :p

*Offer applies only to Digital Heroic Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition purchased through buy.guildwars2.com from March 6, 2015, at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-8) through March 8, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7).

Big camera changes are coming to the game this coming up Tuesday. If you have never played GW2 I would say now would be the time to grab it, at $10 its a steal!!!

Guild Wars 2 is a game that doesn't have a monthly fee that feels like a game that has a monthly fee. Consider that a ringing endorsement, but I do find it gets a bit old after a while.

I forget why I uninstalled this game.....It's really big I'll give you that....

I'm reinstalling it.... just to scope it out on my 144hz monitor...I made it to like level 30 and gave up.

I guess I can see why some people would like it, but it's the *only* game I've ever stopped playing before finishing. It just didn't hold my interest. There is a lot of content though, so if you even like it a little bit, it's worth $10.

I guess I can see why some people would like it, but it's the *only* game I've ever stopped playing before finishing. It just didn't hold my interest. There is a lot of content though, so if you even like it a little bit, it's worth $10.

Take into account that it takes a LONG time to finish the main storyline and you probably wont have even seen 50% of the world. Im at level 80 and havent quite finished the entire level 80 story but I have only seen 47% of the world and that is with making a point to clear as much as I could between each set of missions.

So tempting, however, I still have a lot of games that have yet to be played.

Given that this is a MMO without a real end, I am not surprised :p

Take into account that it takes a LONG time to finish the main storyline and you probably wont have even seen 50% of the world. Im at level 80 and havent quite finished the entire level 80 story but I have only seen 47% of the world and that is with making a point to clear as much as I could between each set of missions.

Yup. Getting 100% world completion is a time-consuming endeavor. I did it once on my main lvl 80, but wouldn't do it again. ;)

100% world completion is very difficult to do. I got bored of it and stopped playing for a while. I find the game kind of boring. Although some of the viewing vistas are awesome, my interest just plummets after that.

Given that this is a MMO without a real end, I am not surprised :p

Yeah, I was imprecise. What I meant was, I quit before getting to level 80 and through the level 80 storyline. Not to mention 100% world completion. I was nowhere near that.

Yeah, I was imprecise. What I meant was, I quit before getting to level 80 and through the level 80 storyline. Not to mention 100% world completion. I was nowhere near that.

The end of the L80 storyline is sort of a downer anyway :(

I had high hopes for this game when it came out. (played guildwars and expansions back in the day) But I keep reading comment after comment about how the game becomes boring way too soon....

Kid

I had high hopes for this game when it came out. (played guildwars and expansions back in the day) But I keep reading comment after comment about how the game becomes boring way too soon....

Kid

It's a huge grind to get to level 20, boring quests in the beginning that are far from what Guild Wars 1 + Expansion was all about. I literally couldn't do it anymore after I grinded out lvl 14-16 in like 3 hours.

i picked it up last sale got to lvl19 i think, lvling til then was pretty easy, nothing to exciting about it in general, havent played much if at all lately

If you expect this game to be anything like GW1, don't waste your money on it.

I bought the game a few months ago when it was on sale for $10 and I regret buying it as they absically turned the game feels more like WoW now with the boring fetch quests that goes on and on until you reach the end game/level 80.

Back