Guess who broke 4 Milly?

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Well, I know this pales in comparison to the SR-2 wave around here, but I am proud of this little Xeon 5620 @ 4.167Ghz...:D:D:D:D

/me reports CCity for cheating and gets his points wiped out..

NOT!

congrats man.

Nice clocking on that Xeon CC. Congrats on the 4th pimp hat! :D

Congrats man. I will probably start seeing you on my threat list very soon..........

I mean done the old school hard way, before bigadv inflation changed it all. ;)
I know what you meant. I hardly consider a 32nm lithography processor 'old school' unless you have access to hardware not made publicly available yet, and -bigadv isn't really all that novel. It has been around for about a year and a half and in its second incarnation.

I know what you meant. I hardly consider a 32nm lithography processor 'old school' unless you have access to hardware not made publicly available yet, and -bigadv isn't really all that novel. It has been around for about a year and a half and in its second incarnation.

Yes, I made a hash of it - setting records for imprecision.:eek: I merely meant to express my admiration for anyone doing so well without a farm of big rigs. That's all.

Sorry for the thread derail ccityinstaller!

Nice job ccityinstaller!

I mowed that guy over and left him on the side of the road as a bloody pulp a couple months back...........

Now he's fixin to mow me back over with his SR2's, LOL!

Back