Guess what game this is...

Yep leaked HL2.

You are treading thin ice posting that man. You have to know the warez rules by now.

That red laser crosshair looks cool though.

Post or repost... it doesn't make a difference. Still against the rules regardless.

'Sides, the screenshot looks like ass. Who'd want to play it aside from thinking you're l33t for playing a hacked up leaked beta?

seriously, the tightest part about the leak was the character toolsets that came with them...

i must have played with alyx's face for about 4 hours one day... raising one eyebrow, rolling her eyes, leaning her head to the side while puffing up her cheeks, etc...

THAT's what i'm excited about... the engine's ability to recreate facial expressions etc.

anyone can make a game where bullets fly around killing stuff... this will hopefully go beyond that, just like HL1 did.

i can't wait for this one.

Is it supposed to look like that?

Doesn't even look like they had background place-holders.

You'd think, if your gonna leak a shot, you'd make it a good one, atleast one that didn't look like 640x480 :p

Originally posted by The Donut
You'd think, if your gonna leak a shot, you'd make it a good one, atleast one that didn't look like 640x480 :p

Depending on the part of the world your from, your sig doesn't make much sense! :D

Cheerios are little sausages.

cheerios in the states are oat bran cereal, and very good too!

why do so many people come in here and act like mods..saying "OOHOHO YUO KNO! THAT IS AGAINST THE RULS!!"

i mean come on, they have mods for a reason..they will get to it when they do.

Originally posted by Youthtronix.
why do so many people come in here and act like mods..saying "OOHOHO YUO KNO! THAT IS AGAINST THE RULS!!"

I'll seond that. And who the fuck is spinky in your sig. Need to have a chat with him.

For post count, silly.

:p lol

That was one of the maps/demos that tested something. It wasnt anything complete, just a level to test some sizes of textures and such.

Because they don't have anything else to say. :rolleyes:

I just can't wait for HL2. :)

So true...These wanna-be-moderator brown-nosers are a pain in the ass; they are no better than the offenders themselves.

Sorry to threadjack.....somebody better tell a Mod ;)

Back