Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Teaser Trailer

Marvel really nailed it with this series...perfect blend of action, comedy, characters and fun...the other Marvel movies (Iron Man, Thor, Captain America etc) are starting to feel stale...Guardians of the Galaxy has reenergized the Marvel Cinematic Universe- and Spider Man and hopefully Black Panther will add to it

GOTG was great and imo the best marvel series since Blade and the first Sam Rami spider-man.

Where the main MCU movies have gotten stale and boring GOTG was a breath of fresh air, it felt like a good comedic adventure movie rather then your generic "superhero" saves the world/galaxy.

As far as the talent goes, can't be as wasteful as the Expendable movies, at least GOTG will be a fun enjoyable movie.

The first movie was great. I'll catch the second when it is out of the cinemas I think. (Saw the first one a plane ride to the UK - hadn't even heard of it prior)

GotG and DeadPool are in my top 5, can't wait for this to drop.

Edit; post 666, that should be sumthin special. :vamp:

Nice trailer. They are milking the baby groot thing, though.

I didn't think the first one was going to be very good, but I was very impressed when I saw it. It looked like it wasn't taking anything serious and was just a fuck it all comedy movie. So does this one. I love the first one, but the initial thoughts were that I didn't want to watch it.

Super excited! Love the first one, as Chris Pratt really nailed it! I love that he's always cropping Jennifer Lawrence out of his photos as well. :D

Super excited! Love the first one, as Chris Pratt really nailed it! I love that he's always cropping Jennifer Lawrence out of his photos as well. :D
I want some context on that. Unless it's from the trailer I haven't watch yet. If so just ignore me.
Kurt Russel, Sylvester Stallone, and Nathan Fillion? The only mildly wasted talent is Kurt Russel.
Nice to see some Kurt Russel love, but come on Nathan Fillion is always great...when cast as a handsome smarmy rougish type.

I'm already digging the music they're using for GOTD. Loved the first movie's soundtrack, probably going to enjoy this one too.

Go watch Rocky, Rocky Balboa and Creed.

I will give him Rocky for writing. I would say he did a great acting job in that one as well... if, I had never seen anything he has done since. He sort of proved what he did in Rocky wasn't acting. He was just playing himself. lol

I joke First blood is also a good acting job. Not sure what happened to him perhaps he started buying his own hype in the early 80s and just mentally retired. :)

Nice trailer. They are milking the baby groot thing, though.

I didn't think the first one was going to be very good, but I was very impressed when I saw it. It looked like it wasn't taking anything serious and was just a fuck it all comedy movie. So does this one. I love the first one, but the initial thoughts were that I didn't want to watch it.

groot is the glue that holds these movies together, fucking love the character. he goes from being the chewbacca side kick character in the first movie to being one of those annoying little aliens in the tiny room from Men in Black in the second movie. but yeah i agree snow beast, Batista is great in these movies. him and the Rock are probably the only 2 people in professionally wrestling with any real acting talent.

His early stuff sure. But lately I'm thinking not so much.

groot is the glue that holds these movies together, fucking love the character.

He's a cool character. I just hope the studio doesn't say "People love Groot! GIVE THEM ALL THE GROOT! PUT HIM FRONT AND CENTER! ALL GROOT, ALL DAY!".

He's a cool character. I just hope the studio doesn't say "People love Groot! GIVE THEM ALL THE GROOT! PUT HIM FRONT AND CENTER! ALL GROOT, ALL DAY!".

thats definitely true. but hopefully James Gunn has enough control of his movie that he can fight what the studio's want and do what he wants to do.

Megalith, do you even have to troll about GotG? Seriously? Have you no limits??? HAVE YOU NO SOUL!?!?!?

That's just Megalith, he hates everything. ;)

He had very little to say that was good about the first GotG other than liking Rocket.

Looks like they're trying too much. Bigger creatures, bigger explosions, bla, bla...lesser movie.

Kurt Russel, Sylvester Stallone, and Nathan Fillion? The only mildly wasted talent is Kurt Russel.

Seriously. Wtf is op talking about? Sylvester Stallone is best cast as tree #3, but he would probably even mess that up.

There is the real risk of Groot turning into another Jar Jar Binks.

Back