GTX 970/980 specs @ Techpowerup, plus 3dmark gpu-score leaks... Neo: "Woah."

So I'm seeing a handful of reviewers reach 1450-1500 boost on air. These cards should scream under water.

God dammit. I don't even care about the gaming, I just want a 970 to overclock the shit out of for fun. Jesus.

Fuq man, have to go to sleep soon. Really want sli 970s, probably be sold out or price gouged when I wake up.

gonna go with a single 980 now over a 970 SLI and have my overclocking fun. Will add another around November when there is actually decent new games to play

I have to sleep soon too. Hopefully they're not oos when I wake up =\.

Well between the lackluster performance numbers and the cards not being up if I crash tonight the better judgement in me wont pull the trigger by then hehehe.

Ek has waterblocks already available. I can't find the 980 listed anywhere though.

SLI 970s for Rog Swift at minimum.
*grumble* My 680 runs CS fine on my ROG SWIFT. Other games, not so much. Oh god Elite: Dangerous on my Oculus is a lagfest. Seriously though, I've heard varying reports of SLI behaving badly with G-Sync. Allegedly it's fixable with driver updates, but I'd play it slow and wait until it's definitely fixed before risking SLI.

WOW i see an overclocked 980 getting close to Titan-z performance overclocked!!!

Wow, suddenly no-one is second guessing the smaller memory bus. Turns out it performs just fine.

Lots of feet in lots of mouths. lol

Back