GTX 780 Ti Classified up on Newegg.

Holy shit man , 800!

I think the kingpin is coming in January according to JacobF. Check evga forums, I'm lazy. Still drinking my coffee.

Wish you could step up to classy though.

I bought my 780 Ti Classified direct from Evga for $739 last week. Price hikes all around I guess.

I think the Kingpin had an opaque housing for the fans. Still, looks like a sick card.

I thought I heard some place the kingpin is for hardcore OC'er.

Just added MSI Gaming GTX 780 Ti for 699.

Last edited:
Daaaaat price. lol I am fine with 2 evga gtx780 sc for the time being.

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

Leave it up to newegg to price gouge us all. :rolleyes:

Not even AMAZON is immune to price gouging now. They've inflated the prices of GTX 770 cards to 400$+ when the MSRP is 330$ for most models..

Yeah I spent 100 dollars more than that Ti Classy and got SLI 780 lightnings.... I'm happy with my decision :)

wow! this has to be the worst year for GPU upgrades, everything appears upside down now...there appears no clear way of upgrading with all the price increases.

I suppose I should just do that, ditch my 6970 and wait for Maxwell, although the Ti for 699 is tempting.

I suppose I should just do that, ditch my 6970 and wait for Maxwell, although the Ti for 699 is tempting.

I did just that yesterday. Was waiting for a Ti Classified but once the he price was listed at $800 (and now $820) at NCIX I knew I was priced out. Bought a $699 780 Ti yesterday to replace my 6970. Waiting is great but I'd rather enjoy now. I can also pick up a waterblock for the card and still pay less than a Classified.

I did just that yesterday. Was waiting for a Ti Classified but once the he price was listed at $800 (and now $820) at NCIX I knew I was priced out. Bought a $699 780 Ti yesterday to replace my 6970. Waiting is great but I'd rather enjoy now. I can also pick up a waterblock for the card and still pay less than a Classified.

Which Ti did you get? I was thinking the MSI or Gigabyte OC one then just OC it with MSI. I saw something on techpowerup that pricing for the Gigabyte GHZ edition was close to 800 when it was going to be sold for 730. Crazy things happening.

theirlaw said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by skates15

Which Ti did you get?

I still went with EVGA.

EVGA is a top company. I am more than happy to pay premium.

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

Last edited:
Back