GTX 780 6GB's In Stock Anywhere?

Faikius

n00b
After checking all the usual US outlets I've only found the MSI version in stock, with no reviews on it. Any place I'm missing or just low stocks in general at the moment?

Need a new card in the next week or so and waiting for the new ASUS Strix might be cutting it close.

Just low stocks would be my guess. Amazon has the EVGA with ACX cooler listed as shipping in 2-3 weeks.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Just low stocks would be my guess. Amazon has the EVGA with ACX cooler listed as shipping in 2-3 weeks.

Saw that, and Newegg has the MSI in stock but haven't been able to find any reviews on that variant.

I'd go with the EVGA GTX 780 6GB w/ ACX http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K699CRW for a couple reasons.

1. The EVGA is likely to be a better card than the MSI both performance-wise and definitely warranty/support-wise

2. I've never had it take even the length that Amazon claims it will take to ship the item. It could very well be at your door in a week but that's not a guarantee, just my experience.

Ended up going with the MSI. The EVGA on Amazon got changed to "Usually delivered in 1-2 months".

Would have preferred the EVGA or ASUS however no one has any stock.

1. The EVGA is likely to be a better card than the MSI both performance-wise and definitely warranty/support-wise

performance wise? no. the twin frozr cooler is better than the acx cooler. warranty/support-wise? maybe, i don't know.

performance wise? no. the twin frozr cooler is better than the acx cooler. warranty/support-wise? maybe, i don't know.
And a better cooler means lower core temps, which leads to higher sustained Boost clocks.

Well that didn't last long, less than a day. Both cards are out FYI. These things are so hard to get lol.

Back