Gtx 760 and 650ti for physx

spaceace420

Limp Gawd
I am actually a little surprised with how well it is working for me and was wondering if anyone else has found it worth doing. Been checking it out with metro last light, Borderlands 2 and The batman games. Any other suggestions for games that take advantage of it?

thank you kind sir, didn't know about unreal using it. Been a long time since i fired up black, put hundreds of hours into 2004 and was quite let down vwith it

I haven't had time to bench anything yet myself, but suppposively dedicated Physx really helps avoid stutter (low min FPS). I think hairworks might use GPU Physx... It's really hard to find info on what actually does use Physx in the gameworks package. Obviously destruction, fluids, turbulence, clothing and such. If hairworks does use Physx, then Far Cry 4 and the Witcher 3 use it. I think the Witcher 3 uses all sorts of effects. The fur simulations in the witcher look awesome.

I think you hit all the big games. Star Citizen will use Physx. Most likely any future Ubisoft games.

When I looked at a dedicated 750ti the improvements were anywhere from 6-40%.

The article below has a lot of the new games using it.
http://www.anandtech.com/show/8546/nvidia-gameworks-more-effects-with-less-effort

Last edited:
Back