GTX 680 In Stock Thread

Sigh, looks like I'll have to wait a month till Egg gets them in stock as they have my refund in a gift card with them. No worries, busy month ahead anyway, no gpu's = no temptation to game = )

Damn, newegg cancelled my Galaxy 680 order My birthday is tomorrow and I was hoping for some good news :mad::(

All this reminds me of the margaritaville south park episode.

"Well hi there young man! You want a GTX680? Well alrighty then what we can do here is go on and add the item to your shopping cart... There we go, and now we'll get your credit card number and shipping information... Mmgreat now just select your shipping method.

Perfect we'll just charge this to your card, there we go!

Aaaand its gone.

Please step aside sir there are people waiting to order items that are actually in stock. You'll receive a refund in 7-10 days.

Step aside, sir."

Well I put some time into gaming today after spending this whole weekend getting my build together.

Started off with BF3 and at 1920x1080 everything maxed out, I run with no hiccup. Same with crysis 2. Impressive card. Glad I went with it.

Well, time for me to farewell my old trusty 5850 and start uninstalling all the the AMD drivers and get ready for the 680 which is out for delivery :D

Pretty excited ;)

Well, time for me to farewell my old trusty 5850 and start uninstalling all the the AMD drivers and get ready for the 680 which is out for delivery :D

Pretty excited ;)

significant upgrade, congrats! Grab the new 301.24's released today under betas at

Temporarily out of stock on Amazon so go on and get your order in. And, like I stated before, Amazon seems to do this just about every day starting at ~12PM PST.

Well after jumping through six hoops to get my CC accepted at Tiger Direct and being assured the item was in stock and will ship today, the order was put on hold because they didn't have it in stock.....

Well after jumping through six hoops to get my CC accepted at Tiger Direct and being assured the item was in stock and will ship today, the order was put on hold because they didn't have it in stock.....

TD is the WORST! One of the guys on this forum had about $1500 tied up with them because he kept trying to order a 680 and TD kept cancelling his order (insufficient stock). Stay far away from those smucks!

TD is the WORST! One of the guys on this forum had about $1500 tied up with them because he kept trying to order a 680 and TD kept cancelling his order (insufficient stock). Stay far away from those smucks!

Yeah I knew better but did it anyway. My I've got an open RMA for my 7970 that is displaying white dots everywhere I'm typing on right now. I have an Apple cinema display that only has a mini-display port connection so my 580 the 7970 replaced can't connect to it. I had to order a 75$ DL-DVI->mini display port adapter from amazon earlier today so I can ship this 7970 back since TD cancelled my order.

I may just keep the 580 now if it can play bf3@ultra@1440p in 48 player MP. This upgrade is starting to getting too expensive on time/$$. I replaced my case+fans because the 7970 sounded like a turbine while playing bf3.

heh i got lucky did a refresh today at the right time and got me a EVGA one. now to sell my unlocked 6950's.

Best Buy has the Galaxy 680 in stock as of now (they had the PNY 680 in stock earlier--I wish the sequence had been reversed, since I pulled the trigger on a PNY).

Temporarily out of stock on Amazon so go on and get your order in. And, like I stated before, Amazon seems to do this just about every day starting at ~12PM PST.
I've noticed. Any word on whether or not they're shipping on any kind of regular schedule?

I registered an account here just to say that this whole thing is crazy. I had an EVGA 680 in my cart on newegg and I was just about to check out when it was removed :mad:

I really hope stocks become more stable by the end of this week or next week. Gotta get rid of these power hungry, loud, hot 465's before the summer time.

Mine finally shipped from EVGA should be here in a few days.

Is the reason such shortage because something to do with yields of 28nm? I read something about that a few days ago.

Mine finally shipped from EVGA should be here in a few days.

Is the reason such shortage because something to do with yields of 28nm? I read something about that a few days ago.

Yes, I think the shortage has to do with supply and demand ;)

Yes, I think the shortage has to do with supply and demand ;)

I haven't been around for releases, this is the first time I ever tried to buy a card when brand new so not sure if this is normal or not.

2012-04-10 07:56 AM On vehicle for delivery

Oh yeah! EVGA GTX 680 SC+ to play with today! :cool:

Yeah, Amazon was showing 12 in stock on the Superclocked card. I was able to add one to my cart, but then when I went to complete my order I was informed that they were out of stock :(.

This can't possibly be legit...
Really hoping Newegg can get in some more EVGA cards.

LMAO

Next day air services anywhere in the U.S. is $15. Costs less that USPS Priority.

Item must be returned within 3 days.

GTX680 @ $400.. hahaha.. sooooo legit.

IMO

3640309_700b.jpg

Back