GTX 680 In Stock Thread

Got my EVGA GTX 680 too. And I used by new Citibank VISA (spend $500 get $200 credit)....niiiiiice timing. =)

Looks like performance-wise I won't be going anywhere (GTX 480 SLI), but reduced heat and future upgrade path looks nice.

EDIT: BTW, shoprunner actually saved me $8.00 shipping. Along with all the other builds, its actually a good deal. I break even within 3-4 months, and save quite a bit afterwards.

how many of these do I need to run BF3 at 120fps for a 120hz display?

Is this a real launch or another one of these situations where people have to spam refresh buttons and "alert sites" and the rest of that nonsense again?

interesting...no msi version yet.

Edit: Nvm Newegg just doesn't have it on their site. Tigerdirect does.

The Newegg stuff disappeared while I was placing an order, but I got one on Amazon for the same price.

Doh! My credit card auto-declined due to security reasons when checking out the EVGA cards, and by the time I got that all cleared out, had to go with Galaxy. Oh well, a 680 is a 680 (hopefully)...

Doh! My credit card auto-declined due to security reasons when checking out the EVGA cards, and by the time I got that all cleared out, had to go with Galaxy. Oh well, a 680 is a 680 (hopefully)...

Ditto. I went with the Galaxy after the EVGA's were sold out everywhere. How bad can it be? (Don't answer that...)

lol you could've gone with another site if you wanted the evga.

Waiting for non-reference cards with more than 2GB before I even consider these, and maybe a better deal from Newegg Business (might have bought if they were still running the $100 off $500 deal). Good luck to all those who ordered.

Back