GTX 480 on Dell for 364usd

That deal didn't last long at all. Less than an hour from the original post. LOL. Someone at Dell probably screwed up on the prices and when they realized it, they pulled the product order pages.

I'm not sure. The 470s are still selling for discounted prices with the code. Like 262usd or something.

Some guys got them. Wish my ass had waited to upgrade. I had a 480 in the cart at 364usd and ready to go.

Wow. So, I have the GTX 470 in my cart with the coupon applied and I refresh the page and the coupon disappears! And reapplying the coupon doesn't work -- looks like they disabled it.

Oh well.

EDIT: Nevermind. Removed and re-added the item to my cart and the coupon is working again.

Last edited:
by the time I pay tax and shipping for the gtx470 their price will be little to no better than I can get it for elsewhere. I never buy anything from Dell because the tax always kills the deal for me.

coupon only appears to be able to be assigned to one item in your cart at any given time. I was thinking of buying two 470's and selling my 480 so I can run 3d surround but it appears with this dell deal that you would have to do 2 separate orders to be able to use the coupon for 2 separate cards. the 480 deal is gone though or else i would have grabbed one myself and just held it until i got a new psu and 2 more 3d monitors later this year.

Back