GTX 295

Mikerocks2112

Limp Gawd
We'll the buy.com GTX 280 deal bombed, but I still want to get rid of this 4870 1gb. I was looking at the 285's when I started thinking...fuck it, I want the best.

When I bought the X850XT PE it was $500 and that damn thing lasted me for 3 years. I'm tired of buying middle of the line shit and having to upgrade all the time.

So here are my questions to you guys:

Has micro stuttering been eliminated?

Are there still a lot of problems with mulit gpu's in general?

Am I stupid for spending $500 on a card right now?

Lol I bought it I'm waiting for it. The issues with buying the fastest card are always gonna be the same. Too expensive, another faster card right around the corner, ... So whatever they say against buying this card they'll say against buying the GTX 380 and GTX 395 and etc. I'm coming from a Radeon 9600 think I'll notice any gameplay difference? Haha.

I would wait for the first price drop usually only a few weeks or a month after release.

We'll the buy.com GTX 280 deal bombed, but I still want to get rid of this 4870 1gb. I was looking at the 285's when I started thinking...fuck it, I want the best.

When I bought the X850XT PE it was $500 and that damn thing lasted me for 3 years. I'm tired of buying middle of the line shit and having to upgrade all the time.

So here are my questions to you guys:

Has micro stuttering been eliminated?

Are there still a lot of problems with mulit gpu's in general?

Still some minor microstuttering according to some on the eVGA forum but not as much as on the ATI sandwiched card

How secure is your job? If there's any chance you might face a layoff, dropping $500 on a graphics card may not be a wise idea at this time.

Still some minor microstuttering according to some on the eVGA forum but not as much as on the ATI sandwiched card
The ATI card isn't sandwiched.
(Comment unrelated to microstuttering)

Back