GTX 260 Core 216 SC Edition - $119 @ 'Zon

hafaznmatt

Limp Gawd
**EDIT** Deal is definitely dead now. So congrats to those who put their orders in, and good luck to those who got theirs confirmed.

**NOTE : If you have any questions, only call the customer service helplines at Amazon or TigerDirect.
Do not call EVGA, they cannot answer any questions about this promotion or order status. They just make the card =).

**NOTE: TigerDirect does it again. ENJOY YOUR 680i MOTHERBOARD, EVERYONE!
But dont call the BBB, thats just low. Just get your money back, lesson learned.

1. Call Tigerdirect. 1-800-800-8300
2. Tell them your story, they've probably heard it before.
3. Get your return shipping label via UPS
4. Tell them you want a FULL refund INCLUDING shipping costs.
5. Wait for package, when it comes, check its contents.
6. If you did get the 680i, and didnt want it, follow the UPS return label instructions given to you by email.
7. In about 3-5 business days, your money should be charged back to your CC.
8. If not, THEN raise hell.

===================

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-896-P3-1...ifetime/dp/tech-data/B001G0MSSK/ref=de_a_smtd

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
gotta be a price mistake, i'll order the card and wait for the cancellation email

I did it. The only way I was going to buy a new card with these if I came across another steal. If it goes through my 8800 GTS 512 will be up on the FS board.

We shall see :) I was in such a hurry that I didn't even think to buy more than one lol

Holly Hell.. I never order on these kind of deals and sometimes they go through.. so I placed my order and crossed my fingers. Won't be suprised if order is cancelled though.

Hmm 680i? Well if it goes through and I get that. I'll be calling them since it isn't the product in the heading.

I did it. The only way I was going to buy a new card with these if I came across another steal. If it goes through my 8800 GTS 512 will be up on the FS board.

lol +1...just racking up the deals these past 2 weeks.

I called Amazon recently to confirm...according to the customer support at least, its legit.

Screencapping, keeping an eye on my CC.

I called Amazon recently to confirm...according to the customer support at least, its legit.

Screencapping, keeping an eye on my CC.

Did you get a name from the person you spoke to? How could this actually be legit? :confused: But if it is... :D

Another scam from Amazon...I wish you guys luck and I hope they actually come thru....
I'm not gonna bother because:
A) I went thru this not even 3 weeks ago on a different card and they had my money for all 3 weeks before I got it back.
B) I already bought one last week....and I actually got it, although I did pay $300.00 for it..:)

Did you get a name from the person you spoke to? How could this actually be legit? :confused: But if it is... :D

Its not even through Amazon, its tigerdirect using Amazon marketplace. Worse case, I'm out a hundred bucks for a week or so. Best case, I get the card (does it even work in OSX?). Ordered one, thinking about picking up another 5 but I'd rather everyone get a shot.

Ah screw it....I ordered one......can always resell it later if I actually get it....

order #: 002-6365994-XXXXXXXX
Shipping Method: Standard
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: $119.99
Shipping & Handling: $5.39
------
Total for this Order: $125.38

I received a confirmation email from Amazon. But I doubt any of us will hear anything until Monday morning at the earliest.

I bit even though I don't really need one. Always a sucker for a hot deal!
Just checked Tigerdirect's website and this card is listed at $319, so I guess I'll patiently await my cancellation email:(

Its not even through Amazon, its tigerdirect using Amazon marketplace. Worse case, I'm out a hundred bucks for a week or so. Best case, I get the card (does it even work in OSX?). Ordered one, thinking about picking up another 5 but I'd rather everyone get a shot.

for your OSX thing, yes it does work. but if you use multiple monitors (or multiple cards) they have to be the same exact card else you get a kernel panic.

Meh, I bit knowing it will probably be canceled. But if people actually get them I'd be kicking myself for not trying. Please work, my 7900GT really needs to be replaced.:eek:

I bit and I just bought the BFG 260 OC. I can still return it if this deal goes through. It would be nice. Half price!

Back