GTX 1660 TIs, Radeon VII and X570 Motherboards Listed on EEC Website

AlphaAtlas

[H]ard|Gawd
Staff member
On Twitter, the prolific dataminer Komachi spotted some listings for unreleased products on the Eurasian Economic Commission's website. Mirroring the Gigabyte RTX 2060s that were leaked last year, the website has several MSI and Gigabyte GTX 1660 TI models listed, seemingly confirming the name, 6GB memory capacity, and the relatively close release date. Meanwhile, another listing shows several different ASRock X570 motherboards, including Pro4, Taichi, Extreme4, and Phantom gaming variants.

As Videocardz notes, the timing of the leaks suggests that X570 motherboards might hit the shelves before the 7nm Ryzen desktop CPUs launch. Powercolor also listed 4 different Radeon VII SKUs, suggesting that manufacturers could sell a variety of bins even if they stick to reference PCB and cooler designs.

While I have high hopes the pricing rumors are true on the 1660ti, I find myself wanting to wait for a response from AMD to this new card. Can this possibly be the catalyst to get us back to decent @200-250 dollar cards we used to be able to get? Video cards didnt used to cost the entire amount for a new console. Even for "high end". It feels like everyone has just become accustomed to this new overpriced "normal" for video cards. Maybe its just the old man in me telling these new fancy ray tracing cards that no one asked for to get off my lawn.

I didnt use to wait more than 2 years to buy a video card. I have components in my system now that are almost as old as my son.

While I have high hopes the pricing rumors are true on the 1660ti, I find myself wanting to wait for a response from AMD to this new card. Can this possibly be the catalyst to get us back to decent @200-250 dollar cards we used to be able to get? Video cards didnt used to cost the entire amount for a new console. Even for "high end". It feels like everyone has just become accustomed to this new overpriced "normal" for video cards. Maybe its just the old man in me telling these new fancy ray tracing cards that no one asked for to get off my lawn.

I didnt use to wait more than 2 years to buy a video card. I have components in my system now that are almost as old as my son.

Gone are the days of constant upgrades. I remember upgrading every six to twelve months growing up. And if I wasn't upgrading, I was figuring out better ways to overclock. Both my systems are 5-6 years old now

Gone are the days of constant upgrades. I remember upgrading every six to twelve months growing up. And if I wasn't upgrading, I was figuring out better ways to overclock. Both my systems are 5-6 years old now

I hear you there. I still had a gtx 460 running up until a few months ago. Why have they forsaken us old folks.

Back