GTX 1650 4GB oc

No. Read my (and all others) post again if need be.

tried the Furmark software right now and this is the results :

on 1024X768 resulotion :
ewdagD3.jpg

on 1920X1080 resulotion :
Bebtq8o.jpg

I haven't experienced any pc crashes/ blue screens/ instability problems

but I saw that during the test the GPU was heat up and the degress rised and rised all the test..
so what it means ? and I tested it on my current card - GTX650 1GB, I don't know if the same will happen also with the new card that I want to get(GTX1650 OC 4GB)
or alternatively my PC will crash and I will lose all my pc components include the GPU..

can I not worry now ? or I still have a reason to worry ?

tried the Furmark software right now and this is the results :

on 1024X768 resulotion :
View attachment 206052

on 1920X1080 resulotion :
View attachment 206053

I haven't experienced any pc crashes/ blue screens/ instability problems

but I saw that during the test the GPU was heat up and the degress rised and rised all the test..
so what it means ? and I tested it on my current card - GTX650 1GB, I don't know if the same will happen also with the new card that I want to get(GTX1650 OC 4GB)
or alternatively my PC will crash and I will lose all my pc components include the GPU..

can I not worry now ? or I still have a reason to worry ?

It means it's working normally and will work even better with the newer card. No reason to worry at all. Again, buy the card and enjoy.

It means it's working normally and will work even better with the newer card. No reason to worry at all. Again, buy the card and enjoy.
how will it work better with newer card when the new card (GTX1650 4gb oc) consumes 75W and this is 11W more than the GTX650 1GB oc that I have now that consumes 64W ?
sorry for all the returned questions and 1 more question :
is the GTX1650 4GB OC need UEFI bios or can also work in Legacy bios ?
and will I not have a nottleneck with my cpu : i5-4440 3.10GHz and the ram 8GB ?

how will it work better with newer card when the new card (GTX1650 4gb oc) consumes 75W and this is 11W more than the GTX650 1GB oc that I have now that consumes 64W ?
sorry for all the returned questions and 1 more question :
is the GTX1650 4GB OC need UEFI bios or can also work in Legacy bios ?
and will I not have a nottleneck with my cpu : i5-4440 3.10GHz and the ram 8GB ?

If any of that were an issue, someone here would have said so.

I don't know how it can be more clear now though, so like AceGoober, I am done contributing here.

If any of that were an issue, someone here would have said so.

I don't know how it can be more clear now though, so like AceGoober, I am done contributing here.

I just don't udnerstand how it will be better in the new card if the new card consumes 10w more than the current one ?

can someone just tell me if the 1650 need UEFI bios or can also work in legacy mode ?
and also will I have bottleneck with my i5-4440 3.10GHz and 8GB ram ?
thanks.

I'm impressed with your effort to get to 100 posts without looking like you're spamming. Good job! (y)

I have not get answer yet to the question :
is the GTX 1650 4gb oc IS only uefi or can also boot in legacy bios ?
and will I have bottleneck with my i5-4440 3.10GHZ and 8GB ram ?
when I will get answers to this questions , I'll stop spamming :)

I'm impressed with your effort to get to 100 posts without looking like you're spamming. Good job! (y)

Pretty much, it's tempting to report him for that at this point. It's either that or just trolling. It's hard to believe he's this ignorant, but it's certainly possible.

Pretty much, it's tempting to report him for that at this point. It's either that or just trolling. It's hard to believe he's this ignorant, but it's certainly possible.
I am not trolling please don't report me I just wait for answers to the 2 questions I asked few times and no one answer.

I'm sure it will work. It doesn't need a lot of power and your board should be able to boot off of UEFI and Legacy devices.

I asked gigabyte support if the GTX1650 4GB OC can boot in legacy or it is UEFI only and they answered that it is "UEFI ONLY"

so I checked now in my motherboard boot options if it can boot in uefi and there is 2 options :

"UEFI + LEGACY"
"UEFI"

now it run on "UEFI + LEGACY"
when I tried to change it to "UEFI ONLY" the windows not started and I got this message :
IHEn2yo.jpg

will I able to boot at UEFI with the GTX1650 ?
why am I got this message ?

It booted into an EFI shell program built into the bios. If you run UEFI + legacy it should boot into either, so it should work.

1. Yes, the new graphics card will work just fine with UEFI + Legacy.

2. I do not see any reason why the i5 1440 would bottleneck the 1650. It will work a lot better than your current graphics adapter.

can someone just tell me if the 1650 need UEFI bios or can also work in legacy mode ?
and also will I have bottleneck with my i5-4440 3.10GHz and 8GB ram ?
thanks.

Back