gtx 1080TI dimensions

wahaha360

Gawd
wWARdf8.jpg

Based on Nvidia's spec, the GTX 1080TI is 10.5" or 267mm, however, I don't know how they are measuring it.

If someone can measure the total length from the I/O metal bracket to longest point (PCB or Cooler, whichever is longer), that would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's whatever is longer. Can't see why they wouldn't measure end to end longest point.

I can try measuring mine (hehehe) today, if you still need the data. Its exactly the same length as a 980ti.

New Egg has lengths listed under specs. for all the cards I have room in my case for the EVGA FTW3
Always get a mid tower with about 13-15" of clearance

If someone can measure the total length from the I/O metal bracket to longest point (PCB or Cooler, whichever is longer), that would be much appreciated.
This is exactly how they measure it, as Ocellaris said.

This is exactly how they measure it, as Ocellaris said.

I read somewhere else that it is the PCB length. I assume the cooler might pass the length of the PCB, so a couple mm more.

The space i'm trying to fit is really tight, so couple mm makes or breaks the install process.

I read somewhere else that it is the PCB length. I assume the cooler might pass the length of the PCB, so a couple mm more.

The space i'm trying to fit is really tight, so couple mm makes or breaks the install process.
If that were true then EVGA would list the 750 Ti FTW as 170mm long instead of 229mm.

Back