GTX 1080 for $420 at Ebay

you think these prices are dropping in preparation for Vega?

The 1080TI seemed to release at a reasonable price - compared to past Nvidia top performing cards, and the pricedrop on the 1080 is already lower than I would have expected with so little time passed since launch. I'm wondering if Nvidia knows something we don't?

you think these prices are dropping in preparation for Vega?

The 1080TI seemed to release at a reasonable price - compared to past Nvidia top performing cards, and the pricedrop on the 1080 is already lower than I would have expected with so little time passed since launch. I'm wondering if Nvidia knows something we don't?

I think they are trying to streamline production hence why they announced the new gtx 1080 with 11gbps with the less cuda cores probably phase out the old gtx 1080 8gbps. companies are probably going to start selling the older 1080 model at a reduced cost to get rid of them.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if purchasing these products through newegg's ebay store qualify for the Nvidia promotional games (For Honor or Wildlands)?

They don't

I thought as much.

For those still interested, Newegg has the three fan cooler version on sale right now (until Monday) for $459.99 with game promotion. Still might be of interest to those who find value in a game bundle.

I thought as much.

For those still interested, Newegg has the three fan cooler version on sale right now (until Monday) for $459.99 with game promotion. Still might be of interest to those who find value in a game bundle.
Thanks for the heads up on $459! On a side note you can try Newegg chat.. At least some slickdeal commenters claimed they got a code, but it sounds like a waste of time/effort/lottery

Thanks for the heads up on $459! On a side note you can try Newegg chat.. At least some slickdeal commenters claimed they got a code, but it sounds like a waste of time/effort/lottery
Crappy game and overinflated charging pack...not worth the time imo

Sold one of the two I got and after fees and everything I'm down to $350 .
Now to sell my ancient gtx 690 that I paid ove one grand 5 years ago

690 was a piece of art. I loved mine.

Yeah, I agree, def not worth the time/effort.

That's awesome on being down to $350!

Got one of the tri-fan versions running now, it's doing 5490MHz memory and a boost clock in the 2050~2100MHz range. However the coil whine is pretty loud.

Got my $320 Zotac 1070 from Newegg Ebay store today and it rocks. Hell of a deal if you ask me.

Back