GTX 1080 for $420 at Ebay

There's two versions for sale. One has a blower style cooler, the other is a triple fan, linked below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291974688954

eBay has a 10% eBay bucks thing going on too. $378 after I get the eBay bucks is a good deal.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
even with michigan state tax, exchange and HST this card is cheaper than in canada before tax.

FML.

Attempted to buy open air version, but it sold out. Had to settle with the blower version. Too good of a deal to pass up on a brand new GTX 1080

Few more days until April 1 rolls around....wifes breadmaker or GTX 1080?

Last edited:
I believe the Sold Out part was for the open air version, that one sold out pretty quickly. The blower version that is the original deal on this thread is still in stock about 45 min ago when I checked. Looks to be sold out now too. Shows 0 available.

Noooo, I should have just done it... Haha, next one for sure. As long as not Zotac (unless crazy deal).

Looks like both styles are sold out. I guess it was wishful thinking that they'd be around until tomorrow...

Hello breakmaker!

Looks like both styles are sold out. I guess it was wishful thinking that they'd be around until tomorrow...

Hello breakmaker!
Haha, I know... Same here, what's a breakmaker? Just making sure it's not something I need to convince my wife so I can get that gpu later :)

Holy crap that was fast....
Your order is on its way,
Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your order has shipped to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX with Free Shipping. The tracking number is.... We hope you enjoy your purchase!

Can't wait for my $500 ebay bucks to drop next month. I was waiting for the 1080's to hit the ~500 mark.

This is looking more like a pricing mistake as the 3-fan sku ebay/newegg page is now showing in stock with the same $80 discount but adjusted to the expected overall price. The blower-style SKU is also showing an expected overall price.

Regardless, congrats to those who got in on this deal.

This is looking more like a pricing mistake as the 3-fan sku ebay/newegg page is now showing in stock with the same $80 discount but adjusted to the expected overall price. The blower-style SKU is also showing an expected overall price.

Regardless, congrats to those who got in on this deal.

I was expecting my orders to be cancelled but I got tracking on all three.

In case it hasn't arrived yet, Newegg is shipping these with signature confirmation, in case you're not home.

In case it hasn't arrived yet, Newegg is shipping these with signature confirmation, in case you're not home.

Well that sucks...no one is here during the day ........and I got a tracking number literally 60 minutes after I bought the card, but they have yet to actually ship it...too bad they dont allow pick up..the warehouse is 40 minutes from me.

Well that sucks...no one is here during the day ........and I got a tracking number literally 60 minutes after I bought the card, but they have yet to actually ship it...too bad they dont allow pick up..the warehouse is 40 minutes from me.
it should say on the tracking page if the product ships with sig conf or not... Mine is not and was shipped FedEx.. Either OP lives in an area where Newegg have had many delivery problems (stolen packages, not received claims etc) or OP has a blemish on his newegg account and EVERYTHING he buys from the egg comes with sig required.

it should say on the tracking page if the product ships with sig conf or not... Mine is not and was shipped FedEx.. Either OP lives in an area where Newegg have had many delivery problems (stolen packages, not received claims etc) or OP has a blemish on his newegg account and EVERYTHING he buys from the egg comes with sig required.

Thanks, I dont see anything about signature required so maybe I'll be OK...

Reference 1502115209
Total pieces 1
Shipment ID 845390191888958
Service FedEx Home Delivery
Weight 3.9 lbs / 1.77 kgs
Terms Shipper
Packaging Package

so Newegg was nice enough to generate a tracking number for me on Friday, but they cant seem to actually get the package to the carrier.

My money says the oversold and don't have a card for me.

so Newegg was nice enough to generate a tracking number for me on Friday, but they cant seem to actually get the package to the carrier.

My money says the oversold and don't have a card for me.

nah. this is common with the egg on Friday's. you will have a tracking update by tomorrow. assuming the tracking number works in the system and it says "we have been alerted to expect shipment". yes?

Back